Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hopefully for the best...

It has been a while since I've last blogged...

I have been reading someone's blog recently, which my friends have advised me AGAINST doing, as it isn't healthy for my emotional health and psyche. Advice taken, blog abandoned.

However, after having read this blog (which I have already abandoned), it inspired me to read my old entries... And ok, my entries aren't all that great... but reading them made me remember exactly what had happened, and exactly how I felt then... i think that is amazing!!! I've forgotten some of the things I had written about, and the comments which I had gotten...

Anyway, so now here I am, two in the morning, sleepy as hell, thinking this is the best time to blog...

This cursed, commophobe, wrongly accused of being a lesbian, who isn't ready to share her parents, is now going out with a boy who is possibly one described, and does not have what's been listed here... Currently pretty much in love, and let's see how this part of life works out... =)) Hopefully, it is all for the best... Amin!!

1 comment:

FR said...

Well, it didn't quite work out =(