I feel work has taken over my life... And I do not like this!!! Can't plan weekend plans, unless I know I'm free... Can't just plan holidays, because I have to make sure my rota fits the plan... But argh.. Why am I letting work 'rule' my life?!
This was definitely NOT what I had signed up for!!!
Recently felt 'home-sick'... Didn't even know I was homesick, until I found myself looking for tickets to go home in December... and Oh My God... It is ridiculously expensive!!! Why would you do that to me?! It is just unacceptable!!!
I feel tired, but I've got to go to netball.. It'd be good running around, but it'd also be depressing as we wouldn't win... My team is lacking the extra something... Boo...
And I am hungry!!! There's no food in the house... What I need is Mc Donalds!!! lol!!!
Enough of the rant I guess.. it's Gossip Girl time!! xx
1 comment:
Work does occasionally, and most times in Brunei, gets in the way of 'fun' things.... but... it pays for our needs and wants and holidays... so what to do :P
ranting is good.... get it out of the system... and start anew... ;)
Post a Comment