Sunday, May 04, 2008

A bit of something for you =)

It has been ages since I've properly blogged... I think perhaps this is the best time to write one for all youse out there... (also because I need to procrastinate)

First of all, there's little to write about RE my life seeing that it's currently revolving round reflective outcome essays... (As mentioned previously..) Four more to go and then I've got my portfolio to complete and start revision for my viva!!! So please dear all, pray for my friends and I... A pass is all I ask.. Amin amin amin!!!

We had a dinner party at Banusha's place last night.. It was highly entertaining.. We played cranium and taboo.. I've never played both before.. Both mentally challenging!! A definite must get - along with pictionary... I reckon anyway =)

Also, eventhough I'm not much of a gamer.. But I've got my eyes set on the Wii... I don't even know what about it that excites me... Tapi, I think the household should own one!!! Perhaps in the future!!! =) I welcome anyone wanting to get me one! =)

And... lastly... Padian inspired Twinkling Aunt, who in turn inspired me to write the remainder of this post...

What are the characteristics of my perfect mate? The short answer is I don't know.. I can't give you a list of what I want him to have, but I think I can come up with a number of characters that he certainly must NOT have... So were we go..

The superficial 'must NOT' have list:
  1. He must not be uninterested in sports!! Not only must he be interested, he actually has to take active parts in the sports!!
  2. He must not be stupid!! Good God, that would probably be hell for me!!! I know I'm a bimbo myself, but I reckon there are actually things in my head that's not quite bimbo-istical.. I may not know geography and history, music, art, current affairs.. OK Ok.. like I said, I may not know much.. But I do know some things!!
  3. He must not be a LOSER... Open to interpretation what a loser truly is... He must not be one!
  4. He must not be Arrogant... Who'd want one of them? Argh.. such a turn-off!!
  5. He must not be irrespectful of people surrouding them!!! Especially myself and my family and friends!!!

But yeah.. following on my previous post... The one where I asked what YOU think my partner should possess... I've got a variety of good answers which I like... Top of the list is HUMOUR, then comes someone who seems to be the opposite of me and serious, but truly actually is fun!, sporty, pretty (oh yeah!! ;p) likes cars and all the other usual jazz...

Anyhoo - I've wasted enough time... something I do not have...
Much love,
XX

3 comments:

Dee said...

GET A WII! It's fun. Then get Guitar Hero so we can together online! Hehe. Also, it's not as weird as Somaiya's WoW!

FR said...

haha.. i love guitar hero!! i'm crap at it.. but i absolutely love the fact that it makes me feel like i'm musically talented!!! lol

War186 said...

Bah lets play Guitar Hero on my Wii when you come back. :D