Those close to me will know that one of my many dreams in life is to be an air hostess... My actual ability to become a good, dedicated one is debatable, but non-the-less, it has always been one of my childhood dreams.. And indeed, it is definitely one of my back-up plans, if the current career goes pear-shaped (nauzubillah!)
There's a walk-in interview to be a cabin crew member for RBA this weekend!!!
I've ticked all the criteria, I think... Ok ok, so perhaps not so much the 'clear complexion' bit... And ok, perhaps not so much on the 'pleasant personality and genuine passion in customer service' criteria either...
But pokoknya, I could 'easily' get this job...
But, I won't be home to go for this interview, and not quite the right time in my life to be applying for this job...
I fear that chances like this will be even lesser now, and the possibility of me getting the job will reduce as time goes on... The age limit will be playing a very huge role... Ahh well... Life goes on...
Hopefully will start to blog a bit more often now... I've kinda missed Iskiness...
Laters..
xx
2 comments:
hahaha fets, m sure ko serius jua when writing this. 'genuine passion in customer service' - arent we at the forefront of dealing with patients aka customers? and also apparently we're supposed to be compassionate. m sure u have it in you somewhere to give that smile and layan customers who want air and indo mee and 'errr, buleh gantungkan my coat ani pls?' plus they wouldnt have to call for medics if there are any medical emergency, i think u should put that in your CV!!
dood!! definitely putting that on my CV... iatah ganya what i have on top of the others!! Muahahah!!!
Post a Comment