Saturday, October 10, 2009

Why?

The world series netball is in Manchester this weekend!! I can afford to go, but I've no one to go with... I don't want to go on my own.

The world series netball is on Sky, which I have, but my flatmate refuses to let me watch it!!!

Why am I not allowed to watch netball? When I've gotta watch football, cricket, rugby and all them other sports?

This unfairness will get to me, and I will then start to be bitter... Argh!!!

The netball by the way, is played beautifully!!! Wish I was taller and stronger, and a much better player!!!

And oh, my team played really well this week... Everyone was spot on!!! Shooters were amazingly sharp, taking long shots as well =)

I wasn't the shooter, before you ask, I played WA, and C second half... and Oh My God!!! Was I tired!!! I started walking the last 5 mins of the second half!! lol!!!

Each half 20 mins. First half 7-7. End of game 24-17!!
Imagine the pace of that game, for an unfit person, such as myself!!!

Laters...

1 comment:

AlaiMidget said...

that sucks not being able to watch netbula! we need to play SOON! i miss playing netbula with you!