Hi everyone who actually still visits this sort of dead place...
Just a quick update...
Coming to the end of my first year of work now - 2 weeks to go.
2 weeks to go in A&E
2 weeks to go before I start my new job as a senior house officer, Foundation Year 2 Doctor, or whatever you want to call it.
Kinda looking forward to it, more responsibility, but still scared too... Do they honestly expect me to know a lot of things to handle all the responsibilities? Nonetheless, I think I'm ready =)
I have moved out of Rochdale flat, and into a flat/house with Jan and Mo. Both boys are away just now.. and I am actually missing them dearly!! I have gotten accustomed to them entertaining me on a nightly basis!!
Therefore, needless to say I am internetless still (despite it being a month of moving into this new property)... Hence the minimal update via all internet medium... Phone me or text me. That's the quickest way to get me currently.
Nothing much else to say really.. Except, I am ultra hungry!! lol...
Be patient dear all, for when I have internet, the blogging will re-start... Lots of love..
1 comment:
One week to go! Go fetty! xx
Post a Comment