Sorry guys for the long delay post.. :) not so long... and thanks reeda, for the flash. :) pix looks fantastic and boombastic... :)
Pictures below is an unedited version... as usual tak larat le.. touch up touch up...
MORE PICTURES TO COME.. :) BE PATIENT OK...



4 comments:
I look fabulous!!! Who would have thought??? And I did my own make up! Wow! talents were shining BRIGHT that night :)
Special thanks to Hjh Lina and Kak Nana for lending the afro and giving it up for me :) Appreciate that.
super cool! I can imagine myself in a wig as well. A-la Brett Micheals from Poison.. or Bon Jovi..
Although rambut betagar inda cool arah asians. LoL!!
please put on FB or picassaweb album.. and simpan sebuting sebuting so can see all in proper sizes.. hehehehe... trims! =)
put up sudah babe.. go there... as mentioned, dont wanna kay po ppl to have a look.. u know the add.. u go there.
Post a Comment