Monday, April 27, 2009

Girls

I'm sitting in the train, going back to my flat, at a reasonable time so I don't feel very tired tommorrow at work after an impromptu girly weekend with my two favourite bruneian girls in the uk!!

A girly weekend with these two include lots of food and somehow always always 'My Bestfriend's Wedding'. It's our favourite classic (it was out in 1997). But last night, we didn't watch it till the end.. We weren't crying our hearts out at the end.. Besides, lots more exciting movies with the same effect which are a bit more modern and even funnier :)

We watched Twilight. I never thought I'd say this, but after Twilight (and Edward Cullens), I am now hoping that I can find myself a vampire as my boyfriend!! Lol.. Edward Cullens is played by Robert Pattinson who I first recognised off Harry Porter as the super duper cute hunk who was the captain for quidditch (is that how you spell it?)..

Anyhow.. It has come to mine's and my friends' realisation that it seems that I truly have some sort of 'identity' crisis. I think I am what I describe as being in a mid-life crisis.. I don't know why I am in this presumed crisis, I can only imagine that it's my subconscious telling me that I haven't quite achieved what I want in life...

What do I want in life? I guess that's a bit too difficult (if not a little too public) to list and share here... But I honestly think my subconscious is telling me something, or, it's trying real hard!!

Anyhow, enough about the crisis... Interesting observation on the train: girls... Can be so predictable... It doesn't matter who they are, where they are, how old they are, what they are etc, essentially, when you get a group of girls together, I believe inevitably, they will all talk about the same things.. Men, make-up, bitching about other girls etc!! Isn't that interesting... Doesn't matter if you're 8runeian, British or African... This happens... I find that bloody interesting!! The sociology of life :)

ok ok, i shall stop my ramblings.. with a last note to let you guys start reading a book called '50 ways to find a lover' by Lucy-anne holmes. A book fiz and I are currently reading, which seems to be sending us in fits of laughter by it's subtle jokes and sheer writing brilliance...


Ok.. So I didn't upload this whilst I was on the train, however, I did write it on my words on my mobile, and have transferred it onto my laptop, which is now paired with my current phone.. Are you not impressed with my technology abilities?! ;p

No comments: