
To those who aren't familiar with my family, that's my ELDEST sister, on the far right in the picture above, in the pretty blue/green baju kurong...
Name: Dina
Likes to be called: Kaka Nana or Tua Che Ching
Age: is a secret for some ladies, so I'll keep hers a 'secret'
What I think of Kaka Nana: spoilt, melating, kind, comedy, Daddy's girl and puteri lilin!! ;p Of course she refuses to own up to these things. lol. oooo... and I think Kaka Nana is definitely one of the few people who I feel ultra safe when they drive at a crazily fast speed!!!
Occupation: History teacher!! Like OMG-osh!! I didn't appreciate it dulu, but to be a history teacher must be difficult!! To make your students actually want to learn those dates and silly malarkey!! So this then means my sister is a patient person? lol...
What Kaka Nana likes: SHOES, handbags, more shoes, Strawberry Shortcake (or whatever), airconditioning and yet MORE SHOES!!! And of course she likes me!! MUAHAHAHA =) No, she LOVES me ;p
What I like to do to Kaka Nana: hug and kiss her... and one more month kaka, and I get to do all that again!!! I can't wait!!
Hmm, I actually have nothing much to say... Irregardless of the age gap between Kaka Nana and I, I'm lucky that I can still talk to Ka Nan about almost everything and there is no awkwardness between us!! And I LOVE it when Kaka Nana spoils me rotten!! Hehehe..
Anyway, an amazing person.... Kaka, I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. May your wishes come true. May you be sihat wal a fiat. Murah rezeki etc and may Allah bless you always and forever!!! I love you lots Kaka!!!
To Kaka Nana, my Tua Che Ching
xx
Likes to be called: Kaka Nana or Tua Che Ching
Age: is a secret for some ladies, so I'll keep hers a 'secret'
What I think of Kaka Nana: spoilt, melating, kind, comedy, Daddy's girl and puteri lilin!! ;p Of course she refuses to own up to these things. lol. oooo... and I think Kaka Nana is definitely one of the few people who I feel ultra safe when they drive at a crazily fast speed!!!
Occupation: History teacher!! Like OMG-osh!! I didn't appreciate it dulu, but to be a history teacher must be difficult!! To make your students actually want to learn those dates and silly malarkey!! So this then means my sister is a patient person? lol...
What Kaka Nana likes: SHOES, handbags, more shoes, Strawberry Shortcake (or whatever), airconditioning and yet MORE SHOES!!! And of course she likes me!! MUAHAHAHA =) No, she LOVES me ;p
What I like to do to Kaka Nana: hug and kiss her... and one more month kaka, and I get to do all that again!!! I can't wait!!
Hmm, I actually have nothing much to say... Irregardless of the age gap between Kaka Nana and I, I'm lucky that I can still talk to Ka Nan about almost everything and there is no awkwardness between us!! And I LOVE it when Kaka Nana spoils me rotten!! Hehehe..
Anyway, an amazing person.... Kaka, I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. May your wishes come true. May you be sihat wal a fiat. Murah rezeki etc and may Allah bless you always and forever!!! I love you lots Kaka!!!
To Kaka Nana, my Tua Che Ching
xx

4 comments:
happy bday ka nana! This may be relevant or not but when we were in KL, i thought we were in safe and capable hands with u there! plus u kinda let us do our own thing, which was ultra cool back then :) praying for all happiness and contentment for you and may your students appreciate history even more, heh.
Love, fizah
Happy birthday Kak Nana! :D Oh yes KL memories with you hehe. It was fun! Hehe. Anyway, may God bless and have a great year ahead. Take care! =)
I would also like to add my own two cents here:
a) Ka Nana enjoys inflicting bodily damage by way of the two fingernail technique.
b) I drive 20 minutes at 6a.m to bring Ka Nana out for breakfast before work and all she has is toast and coffee.
c) For the past two years Ka Nana has repeatedly assured me that she'll come visit...ends in tears and heartache :p
d) Contrary to what bob has said, I don't feel safe when Ka Nana is in a vehicle, driving or otherwise.
e) Am merely jesting with you oh elightened one, I think we need to find a new niche for you, the two fingernail technique is starting to take its toll on me...
August, we shall meet, rejoice in the splendour that iseach others company and possibly 6am breakfasts again of course on the condition that you're still living in Beribi and not near the border.
J
Dearest J, I forgot about your 6am breakfasts with Ka Nana!! I am ofcourse foreverly jealous because I never have 6am breakfasts with you =(
I hope to see you in August too J.. Much love, Bob xx
Post a Comment