Sunday, June 24, 2007

twenty one more days

Yes guys.. Three weeks from today, I'll be home in the Kingdom!! Along with my two friends; Syma and Mima. I shall take a picture of these two and upload them nanti prior to us coming back home!!

Anyhow, anyone who has great ideas to bawa my friends round Brunei and do touristy things are more than welcomed to do just that!!! Sakai abis ni durang!! lol

17 and 19 days away from my exams.. Definitely not ready for it, but can't wait for it to be all over!!! Please pray that my friends and I pass!!! Amin =)

My flat has NO junk food left!! I've eaten ALL my stash it's actually quite shocking!! How can MY place not have junk..? I seriously need to go to the shops and buy me some junk before I go crazy!!

I wanted to write about Raffiz... ok, that is what I'll do now...

xx

2 comments:

War186 said...

Amin that you pass! :D

Btw, where are your friends from? Syma and Mima? I'll try make netball happen for them and you jua hehe. ;)

3 more weeks?! :D

FR said...

THREE more weeks indeed!!

They are both British. Syma of Punjabi descendents... and Mima of Indian descendents..

And three more weeks babey... Just three more weeks!!!

Amin kami pass!!! Amin amin =)