Sunday, June 17, 2007

How time flies..

I've just realised how quickly time has gone by... It doesn't feel like it has been that long before I left home to do my A levels in Bedford...

Those were the days when my cousins were all so young and tiny and perhaps even cute... Now these cousins are sitting for their A/AS levels, O levels and one that has given me a big wham is the fact that my wee Haziq will be sitting his PSR later in the year!!! Basar sudah!!!

Anyhow, it is now less than a month before I'm home.. I can't wait to meet the new brats of the family!!! Marsya who i hear is a rascal and Alisha who I've not met ever... She'll be 5 months old when I'm home, so it'll be interesting to see how she is then...

Things I'd like to eat:
Mummy's soup kiam chai
Ikan liking
and anything home-cooked

I can't wait to be home,
xx

2 comments:

Dee said...

I've kinda lost track of how old my cousins are. I still think they're in primary school, but most of them must be in their mid-teens now. :S

War186 said...

Countdown berapa hari lagi?