To be iski is to be excited. Hence iskiness is really being in complete excitedness. Or whatever it is..
Wah rumah baru. Cool. Dimana Fets?
limao mannis... wardah
there you go war, question answered... I wouldn't have given you that answer though, because perhaps I don't even know where the house is!! Name of location wise. lol.. I know how to get there though! =)
bila BBQ rumah baru ani? ;) ~FaBReY
Who's Fabrey?
i dont know who is fabrey. fabrey care to tell who u r?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wah rumah baru. Cool. Dimana Fets?
limao mannis... wardah
there you go war, question answered... I wouldn't have given you that answer though, because perhaps I don't even know where the house is!! Name of location wise. lol.. I know how to get there though! =)
bila BBQ rumah baru ani? ;) ~FaBReY
Who's Fabrey?
i dont know who is fabrey. fabrey care to tell who u r?
Post a Comment