Monday, June 11, 2007

Fiz came to visit me ...

... after months of promises ;p

Weather was great - no rain and we even had sun, although the sun wasn't too impressive for Fiz, a so called 'English' - they get more sun down south ;p

Went to visit Shau and Raidah and Wana in Aberdeen.

Lots of eating..

And we even watched Ocean's 13 =)

And as of course, lots of useless chat before sleeping..

Here is the link to the pictures



And Fiz, thanks lots for visiting... Missing your presence already!!
xx

2 comments:

AlaiMidget said...

Fets, it was a great weekend and I'm glad I stayed over sampai Mon!!! (wpun flight cancelled) Anyhoo, thanks for everything - for being a great host and the food (yes, it was a yummy corn beef meal) and basically tolerating me (haha is that our relationship?). FINALLY aku menyajak langkah ke Dundee lagi! and we got to go to Aberdeen jua! Definitely a weekend of MEETING people! (Sori sori, mari sini, pu**ma hahahahahhaha)

AlaiMidget said...

I looked and saw '1 comment' and thought...eh sapa yang comment? I forgot I was the one yang comment!!!! That puts 1 score to bimbo scale compared to Nurul, u can tell her that!