And ME!!! 31st December... the three of us share the day!! Whee..
Anyhow.. selamat hari raya aidiladha to everyone... spent mine at Nid's in St Helens with her family and we had their neighbours over for a raya feast... I saw how Nid's mom made Nasi Briyani.. So I shall be attempting to make that when I feel like it!!! it was so yummy!! And lots more Pakistani food!! yum!! =)
Going back to Scotland tommorrow (yes, it is quite sad that I will be spending 6 hours of my birthday on the coach!).... Somewhere in Scotland is where I'm gonna end up.. Either at Mima's (so I can celebrate the new year and birthdays (her dad's and brother's and ours!) together) or in Perth (where some of the Bruneians are going to be... Main the Guitar Hero on PS2 (which I tried and had lots of fun playing!) ) or Dundee.. back to my flat... Decisions decisions...
So.. Happy New Year... I don't believe in new year resolutions... But if you've got interesting ones.. do Share =)
And.. I'm sure everyone is aware about Saddam being executed!!! I am quite saddened that they chose eid to execute him! That I feel is absolutely unnecessary... Ahh well... And I'm not going into further discussions about this!! I ain't interested!
duduud.. Have a GREAT year ahead of you!!!
Also.. THANKS to everyone who wished (I had a friend wishing me a happy birthday a good 24 hours in advanced!!) me happy birtyhday! =)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Fets!!
Happy belated birthday!~ You got my text? :)
Thanks Dhi!!
And Thanks War.. and nope, I didn't get your text.. You got the right number?
Oh man! Patutlah you nada reply. I texted yang 083 ujungnya. I'm guessing you don't use it anymore. :( Sorry, should've checked with one of the girls. Anyway, hope you're having a great holiday. :)
omg war... atu batah abis sudah nda bepakai tu.. like 2 years now... just use the one i ALWAYS text on when I do text... 443 ujungnya.. I shall text you soon with that number.. buang any other numbers, and just use this one aight...
Thanks though.. I didn't think you'd forget to wish me happy birthday! Hehehe.. THANKS!!! HUGS
Who could forget your birthday? It's new year's eve. Haha. But sasakku you didn't get my text ah. Heh. I don't have the 443 one in my phone. When I get your recent texts I always forget to save it. My mistake. Oh well. *hugs!*
Post a Comment