Got back to Dundee last night.. after a BRILLIANT time in Perth!!! my BEST time spent in Perth so far!!!
What did I get up to in Perth?
1. Makan!! Hehehe =)
2. Card games
3. Monopoly (new one with credit card.. it was a crappy game because I only managed to buy 3 benda!!! So i gave up!)
4. Pictorial ;p My team won once...
5. Guitar Hero!!! This game is so siuk!! It's so addictive!!! Too bad my lil pinky is hopeless!!! ;p
6. Arm wrestle and piggy back rides and jump and catch and lift!!! Muahaha.. we were on high on something!!!
Anyhoo.. back in Dundee now... Need to sleep at the right times again... and watch TV!!! I've been TV deprived.. Sort of... It's been a while since I had to share TV with people!!! Also... Been away and everyone had huge widescreen TV... I came back to my room and my TV was SO tiny.. I had difficulty watching it!!! Sigh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment