In Bolton with Balsy at Aunt Denise's... Enjoying the company of the family... and LOVING the home-cooked meals!! =)
Oh yes, Merry Chirstmas!!!
Unsure when I'm going back to Dundee just yet... And I'm going to try my best to go visit Nids in St Helen's.
Milan wasn't as great as I imagined it to be... Lots of pricey goods though.. so if you are into all that, with lots of money then yeah, it's possibly the place for you... However, we did go to this one place which was PRETTY... everything was good, except all the shops were close for the SEASON!!! So there was nothing to do but EAT!!! I swear, >75% of my money spent in Milan was on food!! LOL =)
Went to Cardiff to visit Shar and baby Maisarah.. Great SLEEPING time ;p and Maisarah is SOOO cute!! She loves her Aunty Fetty ;p Missing my brats back home!!!
Spent time with Som as well. but she's now in Dubai.. shopping away and getting the sun!! So jealous!!
Dududu... Nothing much to update... So yeah.. have a good December.. and my birthday!!! then New Year... =)
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Post a Comment