So I have left the UK for good. After 9 years there, I've packed all my stuff into 9 boxes, a suitcase and a backpack. Managed to say goodbye to most people, and that was very sad indeed. Being hormonal during the goodbyes did not help with the aim of minimal tear production... Every single emotion was magnified, exaggerated, and all tears produced properly cried... Thank you to everyone who has played a role in 'Fetty's UK World'.
Back in the Homeland then... Lots to do, can't really be arsed to do them. MUST DO! I will... (I keep reassuring myself).
My room is still not in a condition where I can live in, only because I need to do major cleaning. Again, procrastinating. I'm quite happy to live a nomadic life, fleeting from room to room at night ;p
New phase in life... Quite excited and quite nervous too. I'm definately expected to be 'mature' and 'well-behaved' now, for I am now applying for jobs... The aunties definately do not see me as a little child anymore (Damn it!!)..
Anyhoo, more updates to come, I hope. For now, I just hope that my transition into Brunei life is smooth, all decisions made are for the best, and I welcome everyone helping me out settling back into Brunei =))
1 comment:
I'm more than happy to be part of 'Fetty's UK world'. huuuu its the end of and era!! Take care fets...remember ....jaga badan! xx Fiz
Post a Comment