Salam everyone, it's been ages. I don't even remember when i last contribute in this blog. However, as all has known, I am recovering well from my mishaps. Alhamdulilah, i am still ok, only got minor injuries. :)
I will be seing the ortho on 25th this month, and i hope that i am fit to walk, and the cast will be off my leg. Berat. :) it has added 6kg on me.. ahaks.... :) later that day, will be seing the Physio as well, apa lagi exercise given to put on more strength on my new rehabed knee. :)
will upload the before after pictures, wanna bring a camera when i go see doctor. wanna take picture. mana tau the bandages is off... :) but as all knw, i peeped and my knee is stapled. kakakaka :)
And those who mite think I am not to be alive in the mishaps and happy to hear about it, thank you too. :) kekekeke
No comments:
Post a Comment