I'm just going to write haphazardly today, and see where my thoughts bring us...
I have the whole flat all to myself... Blisss... I love it when luck would have it this way =)) Just some quiet me time. Although as I've said before, sometimes I actually secretly dislike being left on my own. Doesn't matter. For now, I'm embracing it, and enjoying it truly =)
My sister wants me to get her an ice-cream machine. Didn't realise the best of the range is like a price of a freezer... But that IS because you're essentially buying a freezer!! The machine will have a freezer in-built!! Anyhow I declined the offer to buy her a freezer/ice-cream machine. I shall opt to just buy her a cheaper one. Cheapskate? Well maybe I am!!
And off to more facebooking. God knows what I expect from my 'friends' on facebook. But there are only a small handful which seems to actually be bothered about what you say/do on facebook. So the mission of 'deleting' others shall continue when I find myself slumped doing nothing again.
Then I saw the nike advert for world cup. And ada Drogba (blergh!), Cannavaro (oh my God.. how lawa is he? I look forward to seeing more of him on TV. I shall be sure to watch the Italy games =)), Abang Gigi (so his feetwork are amazing, but really?), then ada Rooney (Ahhh... Come on Rooney!!) and ada Ronaldo (particularly like the Simpson input). And other smaller roles played by other pretty looking Nike footballers =)
But anyhow.. My 'love' for Cannavaro... He is just the exact description of my perfect man! At least physically. lol. I won't be able to converse with him, and we have nothing in common at all. But whatever. Cannavaro is MY description of the bestest and lawaest looking man on earth! Ahhhh... I'm in love all over again...
No comments:
Post a Comment