Lizzy came to visit over the weekend, and we girls (Lizzy, Ina, Gee and I) had a girly weekend which meant FOOD, shopping and a night out in town =) It was all good... Oh yes... Watched THE EYE too on tele... And I screamed myself to sleep...
Ka Jack brought up an interesting piece of thought following this... I am such an emotional person, that it tires me out, and I fall asleep right away!! Or perhaps, I am just one lazy bugger...
Two of my sisters, Ka Nana and Mardiana came to London, and I had the opportunity to meet up with them, Thank God =))
On my way to London, sat on my own in the train, I thought to myself how amazing it was that I get to meet my sisters only weeks after meeting them, and that as good as it is to meet up with them, it only means that I've gotta say good bye to them pretty soon after as well... (Boo!) Upon thinking this, I felt tears trickling on my cheeks, and I immediately fell asleep... My next memory was that I heard the chime on the train, telling me I had arrived into Euston!! (With my mouth wide open, no less - I was extra tired, and I was sleeping and didn't care what I looked like ;p)..
Then after our night out, I was tired, but was watching this scary movie with my friends, shrieking away every now and again (causing the other girls to either laugh at me, or shriek with me) and again, the next thing I knew, it was X Factor repeat on tele, and again, I had fallen asleep on the sofa...
So yes, Ka Jack had concluded that I am a very emotional person, and these emotions tire me out berabisly... Never really thought of myself as an emotional person, but alas, I guess I am...
With all my emotions,
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment