Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I've sussed it out...

I've sussed out why I only seem to make male friends here in this country...



But before I start explaining, I think it is better if I tell you kenapa I think this...



It seems to me that if I'm wanting to make friends with non-Bruneians in this country, I find it real hard to be-friend the girls, unless they're PARTICULARLY chatty...

But no real problems with making friends with male non-Bruneians... Perhaps because it's because there are boys, and boys being boys are just easy to get along with, generally speaking...

So anyhow, I've sussed it out...

I find it easier to make friends with male non-Bruneians in this country rather than the females because the males just don't care!!! Being the youngest child, I have somewhat gotten used to having things my way...

Girls can't, don't and won't deal with that, because they'd want things going THEIR way... and boys wouldn't care less...

So hence, I have it my way, with them boys... so, that's why I can only engage with the boys, and not the girls...

It took me eight years to realise this!!! But whatever, I've eventually sussed it out!! ;p

1 comment:

RSHA said...

now u understands where i stands all these while...

:) boys makes better friends than girls. :)