Monday, January 12, 2009

What I want to do with my life...

Everyone says that surgeons are arrogant bastards...

I beg to differ... Not all surgeons are bastards..

But I do think they can switch on their bastardness if required...

I am now going to share something important with you!!!

As of three weeks ago, a relevation has come to me, and I have decided (for now) what I want to do with my life...

I have decided that I want to be a surgeon!! Or some of you might say, I am wanting to be a ruthless doctor...

Being unsure for so long about what I want to do, and suddenly having a direction.. I am feeling a bit scared... Relieved that I finally have a direction, but scared non-the-less...

Pray that I am strong.. And that I go along with this decision!!!

And Dear God, please make me turn out to be a good non-bitchy surgeon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fish,

Its good to know what you want to do with your career. Your vocation will help a lot of others- good but always remember to stay grounded and any b******** can come out ONLY when required. You must stay positive all the time cause good things will come to you. Negative vibes or b******** can spoil your day!!! Life is too short....have a good day everyday!! I plan to..HugsXX

c mai said...

Assalamualaikum Fets!!!

Good luck in being a surgeon... you can do it babe :)