Much has happened since the last entry... Some to be shared, some not to be so publicly shared... ;p
1. My first job rotation is coming to an end!! This is fantastic news for me. It's not that I am not enjoying my current job, but because I'm not too sure I'd like to do medicine, four months in it is enough, thank you very much. I'd like to move on to my next rotation now... Onwards to urology and surgery!!!
2. I have been doing research on google (advised by my Gigi cousin) on "how to ask a guy on a date"... Interesting articles on google... And interesting advice shared by everyone... However, I have come to realise that I should drop all intentions and move on, as the guy I kinda have a crush on (he's agak cute bila senyum) is completely the OPPOSITE of me!!! Macam terlalu opposite!!!
3. I am once again in my Dang Ganaz netball team... A competition coming up 13th December... I have decided to change my position from a defender to a shooter... I'm not THAT sharp in shooting YET.. However, I reckon with the next practice, I can potentially be really gd!! Muahaha!!!
4. I eat junk!! I should look into improving my diet, honest I should!! Grr...
5. As J had written, we have a little boy in our family now!!! Very exciting that!!! Congratulations to everyone, particularly to Kaka and Abang =)
6. I watched a play with most of the other junior doctors, and it reiterated what I already know - I am NOT into plays!!! Especially not them cheesy singing dancing ones!!
Roll on Friday, I've got a day off. But I still have to go to hospital - as I have a meeting to go to!! It never ends...
I have to remind myself to keep saying "it's not all about the work"... I am wanting to achieve a good work-life balance!!! Tolong Tuhan, let me achieve this balance. Amin!!
Have a good weekend everyone!!!
Regards,
FR.
1 comment:
Hahaha macam2 you ani bibob..... when r u going to call me again? hehehehe
Post a Comment