Sunday, October 26, 2008

I didn't realise..

I didn't realise that I like nature!!!

I fell right asleep when my aunty made me watch National Geographic with her all that years ago... We both noticed I was asleep when she wanted a response from me, and I was too asleep to give her any.. lol

At home in the Ulu, I was amazed to see a whole family of monkeys swinging from tree to tree as I sat there in my living room...

On Friday, seeing a squirrel outside my window made me smile..

Today, I was spying on a lil birdie which was white with a black tail and a bit of ble on his wings!!

And generally, really pretty scenes do take my breath away!!

Whatever is happening to me?!

I didn't realise I actually have a soft spot for nature!! ;p

1 comment:

Padian said...

You like it, and miss it when its not really there... but when its around you, you take it for granted... not proud of it... but it happens...