Friday, February 29, 2008

Wouldn't you want your mornings to be like mine...

... To be woken up by your neighbour's horrendous choice of music ...

Everytime she decides to start her day with music and have a feel good session, I always have bad starts to my days and such a feel terrible day!!

Who wouldn't if your sleep was disturbed by a Westlife number!!! which is loud enough to penetrate the floor and walls and is at a loud dB in your room... and worse of all... it's on repeat!!! Also made worse, that this is her only song for the mornings!!! So not only do I get this on weekends, it has to be on weekdays too!!! Tolong la!!!

Oh God, please enable my neighbour to have better music taste!! For her benefit more so than mine!!!

And when my sleep was already disturbed, I had to force myself to wake up to read some immunology for my essay... Which isn't progressing much... but it is, if only just!!

But on a happier note, Layering Zick is coming up to visit me... So it's all good!! =)

No comments: