It may be because I've had too much time on my hands (i.e. I have been procrastinating from doing work which is important in my life as it is), I have finally realised that I am indeed missing my weekend hangout buddies from the past educational year!! I found myself bored with absolutely nothing interesting to do (uni work does not count as interesting!!).
To illustrate my utter stupifying boredom.. On Friday night, I was on the phone with a friend firing her questions, helping her with her revision as her exams are just round the corner (Good luck mate!! I reckon you'll be just fine!! Insya Allah!). On Saturday, I woke up real early instead of sleeping in. Only because I had slept too much for lack of things to do the night before!! And Sunday, I cleaned my flat, got a bit of the sun (by sitting next to the window) and did endless loads of laundry (I decided washing most of the things I own could possibly be exciting). On the plus side, my kitchen, come laundry area, is smelling real nice, and all my clothes feel real soft... Ahhh =)
But, it only gets better... I am hosting a 'party' tonight!! The Academy Awards is on tv tonight. And since I am blessed to have the E! channel, I have decided to share this with two of my most important ladies in Dundee. The Homie and The Twin!! I have ordered our amazing late dinner from Pizza Hut, loaded with carbs and cheese, and I am contemplating dressing up for it!! Seeing that it is the Oscars!! It's all about the dress ladies!! lol!!!
So yes, the point of the entry is, I have been bored this entire weekend!!! (Apart from the amazing lunches that I had). I am missing my homies from last year. And argh.. life goes on!!!
Semoga kenduri malam ini sukses!!!
And, pray ONCE wins the Music (Song) category...
hugs and kisses
5 comments:
LOL!
Appreciate the firing qs session! Cannot wait to have our next geeky phone convo!
(I wish I was as bored as you!)
Love, your geeky friend
I somehow knew it was Fiz! Lol. ;P
Anyway, hope you had fun last night/earlier. Payah jua ada time difference anieh haha. Siuk bunyinya Pizza Hut segala. I just had pizza for lunch jua yesterday hehe. ;P
Midget, I am secretly looking forward to our next geeky phone session too!!! But for now, I am supposedly busy writing away my brain-numbing essay!!! zzzz...
War, the pizza hut dinner was amazing!!! we have cheesy bites here.. do you guys have it di brunei? it's yummy.. it's kinda like stuffed crust, only better!!! dan juga, we had the warm cookie dough dessert... omgosh.. it's yummy!!! xx
Yep, ada cheesy bites. Boon likes it. Me not so much so he usually just orders the plain thick crust. No warm cookie dessert though or maybe I've never really explored the dessert section much heh. Now I'm hungry. I bet you didn't know ever since I started TP I've been eating everything I see (exaggerating just a bit). So have to watch out now 'cos my butt can't seem to get into my jeans! Huhu.
oh my god!! iv gained weight jua!!! ahh well.. i shall bury myself in more food!! ;p
Post a Comment