I've 'tidied' up the blog a bit...
I've decided to no longer have the 'webs referring here' thing... and when I can figure out how to tidy up my archive, I willl..
Anyhoo.. also deleted some inactive blog links... or those which dont actually allow me to read... grrr... and added a couple to the list...
mai po - family friend, come class mate =)
dhi - friend!!
mala - acquaintance
old man - interesting old man!!
sas monroe - needs no introduction!!! =)
Enjoy the new links!!!
F xx
ok.. so i went a bit further and did a major tidying up... hope you like it...
1 comment:
Hehe, am glad you updated your links. It's one of my pet peeves, people* having a LOOONG list of links, where only half of it can be deemed linkable, as the other half have changed addresses or are inactive.
*Not talking about you though, your list of links is okay. I've seen many blogs with a ridiculous amount of links to blogs, and most of them have not been updated since 2006!
Post a Comment