Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tunas Bangsa!!!


It's our 24th National Day!!
Yeay us!!!
We're such a young country still, with lots of potential to grow!!!


I think it is important for ALL of us to believe that we are truly that!!! We are the tunas!! We are the future of the country!! We can make a difference!! We SHOULD try and make that difference!!!

Ask yourself how you can contribute in making that difference... It could well be as simple as driving properly, or more complex as coming up with Brunei Law or whatever... Pokoknya, we ARE the TUNAS!!! and all of us should feel the need to make our country a better one for all of us!!!

To that note, I urge all of us to get off our rear ends and start being the tunas and make Brunei a better place!!! It's our country and it truly is up to us!!

Much love,
The one aiming to be a great tunas bangsa.
xx

Anyhoo.. found out that there is an official national day blog... do check it out!!!

I'm feeling quite patriotic just this second.. so, if anyone knows where I can find lyrics to our ever so amazing patriotic songs, please do tell me =) (Currently humming to *tune*tekad kemerdekaan* tune*)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that my picture from the elective? how exciting! hehe! and yes im reading ur blog instead of writing my essay!

FR said...

indeed it is!!! i really like this picture!! i honestly think it kinda captures Brunei's spirit!!!