I think everyone need at least a girlfriend... may you be a guy, or a girl!! Don't get me wrong, I am straight.. so I'm not attracted to girls in that way... but still, a girl needs a girlfriend for other emotional needs... lol..
I'm blessed because not only do I have a mom and sisters who are great girlfriends, I actually have real girlfriends too!!! All very different, yet all I can depend on for various different things... And, as life goes on, I still find new girlfriends... Found quite a number in uni too =)
Yet, the girlfriend who I'd like to talk about today is no other than my own NB!!!
Another Bruneian in Dundee, so on that aspect, there's already a lot of things similar to us =) She did the course I am doing, she went to my high school, we kinda share the same friends so a lot of similar things really...
The Bruneian in us means we can eat a lot together. The same course = we will always have a topic of conversation Similar circle of friends = great gossips to share And it is NEVER quiet when I'm around her =)
However, we can be very different from each other.. macam the heat and the cold...
She's like this proper girly girl, with a very different way of thinking that I am... Always prettily dressed with lots of girly pinky things.. and I'm me...
But, alhamdulillah, I get along real well with her =)
I love her lots, for without her, life in Dundee this year would be ultra dull!!! and I now know she loves me too!!!
And to demonstrate how much she loves me... she has voluntarily deleted all the annoying and useless invites which I have accumulated in facebook!!! all 500++ of it... she ignored each and every one of it!!!
What more can you ask from a girlfriend huh?
Show your girlfriends you love them!!!
F xx
4 comments:
haha can she do delete all my invites too. Lucky you.
This is me showing some love to you, girlfriend. Hahahahaha... i miss you FR! aku slalu delete invites the moment i got em.. hahaahaha..how can u simpan til 500++ fets...handal.
who are you anonymous people?
Anyhow, Syaz.. (i think it's you)... i had 500++ because i thought esuk tah ku delete, esuk tah ku delete... sekali, persistent banar semua orang ani kan mau aku ada super wall la, scrable la, itu la ini la... 500 tia... in other words, i procrastinated in deleting!!!
Another Bruneian in Dundee.. :) U know I had 1000++ invites.. Samalah kitani procrastinating mendelete the invites.. ani my invites 100++ baru.. liat lah how much this no grows nanti..
Post a Comment