The gales were very bad that one night, one of the windows in the ward just suddenly flung open!!! Scary much? And the wind was blowing everything in the bay. Patients were alarmed!!! The patient exactly next to the window became cold!! And big burly security guard men had to be called to the ward to help shut the window against the wind... (Finally a good use of those muscles or fat.. watever) We could hear the wind whistling!!! It was that bad!! When I finally got home, I heard the wind too... And that in itself was scary... (My bed is positioned by the window)
In Brunei, it has been pouring rain!!! with amazing thunderstorms and lightning!!! And of course no doubt frightening!!!
Why the sudden extreme weather? Global warming effects? End of the world signs? Me being a scaredy-cat? Hmmm... Whatever it is, I can't wait for the sun to come... Not too hot and not non-existent!!! And it would be amazing to just lie on a beach somewhere... wherever pollution free, reading a good book, soaking up the sun!! That is the weather which makes me feel the best!!!
What's your favourite weather?
XX
PS: Kaka Memeng has just given me these pictures taken years ago... Judging from my skin colour, I reckon it was taken in 2005 post sun-tanning =)
Sisters much?
2 comments:
I like shady weather so I can play outdoors hehe. ;)
Assalamualaikum Fets!!!
Samalah the weather di Brisbane. It has been pouring and the funny thing is sometimes nada sign langsung kan hujan..
Also, sometimes sunny sometimes rainy, sunny rainy in a whole day....heheh...
Post a Comment