There are so many things I've been tagged to do.. but I'm gonna be a spoil sport and not do it... Muahaha...
Instead, I'm gonna do what others in the family have written about... as I think it's a wayy better thing to do =)
Things I am grateful for / happy about... in 2007:
1. Going home twice - which meant being able to spend time with my family for more than usual =)
2. Passing 4th year... - meaning I am now in final year, so if things go well, I will be graduating in July... Wish me luck, and pray for me.
3. Family weddings - two cousins got married!!! and another one in February!!! Also, Raffiz got married!!!
4. Got to be closer with a lot of different personalities, ranging from Rizal to NB to Raffiz to Nizam and ofcourse to Umaima
5. Moving into the new house =)
6. Holidays - with Umiama and Syma and with Jules
Sad things which have happened in 2007:
Prince's death..
What have you been grateful for in 2007?
Anyhoo, I'm back in Dundee... Uni has started, and routine life is once again in place... My sleeping times have been completely messed up, and I find myself waking up at 3am this morning!!! Grrr!!!
1 comment:
haha i love the way u just stopped writing this entry...what u r grateful for in 2007...anyhoo.... LOL!!! u make me giggle
xx
Post a Comment