Sunday, November 25, 2007

Weekend update

1. Congratulations to my cousin Abang Sarul and now wife Diana!!! I suppose I should refer to her as kaka? but nah.. i'll stick with Diana =) Looking forward to seeing pictures from the event =)

2. The homie's sister came to visit. Homie made us sushi and kuey teow =) yummy.. We spent a lot of time with the camera... Selected few in the album below..

3. I re-arranged my flat. After having it the same way for the past two years!!! I'm yet to get used to it.

4. I made shepherd's pie - yummy.. but didn't really look like shepherd's pie..

5. I'm dying to speak to my family!!!

And that's my weekend over.. How was yours?

Having fun with the camera

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya fets :) you look pretty..pakai skirt lagi ;p hehehehe!! and baru jua ku kan ckp panjang dah your hair before seeing the photo caption! xxSyaaaaaaaaaaz

War186 said...

Awuah panjang sudah rambut mu. I got more revising to do so can't really look at your album now. I'll do it later. Bye! Just thought I'd drop by. Hehe.

P.S. Sorry I missed you guys on MSN. That was a geeky convo you guys had. :P

c mai said...

Fets, can i have the recipe of shepperd pie? hehehe...thanks...mai kan cuba buat...:)...

FR said...

hi mai. i cheated. i bought a jar for the sauce ;p but i would think it's mince, gravy, onion, cubed carrots, and mashed potato.. =) go to your grocery store and look for the jar =) hehehe