I've been tagged to blog about my first loves... I find this very difficult because I can't remember to back then... Even if I'm supposed to remember my first love... But let me just continue and we shall see =)
1. Liking... as in ikan liking... I don't know when I started loving it. But I just do... The taste of the asam jawa with the isi ikan is just so yummy!!! Perfect to be eaten with nasi... and cincalu would be a great thing to acompany it =) I must have made ikan liking a huge deal in the past because now, everytime I go home, people rush to give me ikan liking =) I say "keep it coming!" hehehe =)
2. Cars.. to be exact Porsches... I don't know why I like cars... I am a girl without any brothers... Daddy was perhaps a reason, but he doesn't do car-talks with me... The first time I saw a Porsche on the road, I was just in love!!! Like couldn't breathe, and lost for words - in awe!!! I dream of owning one of them babies for myself in the future =) Amin!!
3. Roadtrip... ok this doesn't really fit in the first-love title... but it's a love!!! I've been on numerous roadtrips with the family. Each road trip is different, but equally fun!!! And great bonding time!!! I suppose that's what I like about it =)
4. I'm struggling lots!!! I can't think...
All I can think of is loving food!!! lots of them!!! lol
Anyhow.. what/who was/were your first love?
xx
2 comments:
aku mau ikut your porsche, at least once. thanks Fets! - "sydney" hehe
I don't understand this game heh.
Post a Comment