I have been sent away to Stirling to do Anaesthetics for four weeks.
The accommodation is little to be proud of, but we do have TV and heating, so it's all good =)
Stirling is a busy lil town. Very touristy, boasting its castle, the William Wallace monument etc... And it has lots of pubs too!! Like pure Scottish!!
Anyhow, back in Dundee for the weekend. Liz, Nizam and NB came to visit me and I decided to come back to Dundee with them.. And I was more than happy to be back in my lil flat in Dundee =) But, going back to Stirling in an hour.. Getting a ride from one of the other students.
Sad sad news... I have 'lost' my charmed bracelet!! My favourite one with the starfish, heart etc... I was assisting the surgeon the other day and had to take it off and placed it in my scrubs' pocket.. And stupidly FORGOT about it till 3 days later when I realised the bracelet wasn't on my wrist!! I'm saddened by that fact.. But hopeful that the laundry people in the hospital have found it and I will regain possession of it!! I highly doubt it. But very hopeful!! The bracelet was a birthday gift from my sisters.. Absolutely loved it!! So pray that I get it back..
Anyhoo... Happy teachers day to all of them Bruneian teachers..
xx
9 comments:
hi bibob, its ok... kalau hilang bukan tah rezeki tu.... dont be too sad... it was a nice bracelet and we noticed its always on you. oh well, perhaps you would get a new one this year....hehehehe..... *hint* to the other sisters.... hehehe.... well ipod nano is on your way soon... so cheer up
love kak nana
babes, kalau hilang its ok. bali baru saja.. :) what to do.. ilang is ilang lah... :) love u......
Aww I know that bracelet. So unlucky. Fingers crossed that it gets back to you. But anyway you're getting an iPod nano yeah? Hehe. Enjoy Stirling and good luck. :)
:( I hope u find it! And if not, find comfort in your sisters' words...(what ipod nano?? :P)
I got it back!!! I went to the laundry place and they found my bracelet!!! It's not on my wrist though, in case I am stupid enough to forget about it AGAIN!! lol..
But yeah, I got it back.. Suddenly, Stirling doesn't seem so bad anymore... ;p
yeaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Alhamdulillah!
Awww yayyy! :D Heheh.
I was about to suggest we get you a new one... but when the old one works fine, and is still there... you missed your lucky boat ;)
hahaha... i don't need a new one just yet... I've not thought of what I want for a birthday present this year... Will tell you as soon as I know.. Don't you worry ;p
Post a Comment