It’s Wednesday, 26 September 2007, 0228 hours and I am not yet asleep. Strange! I hear you say… This is indeed very strange for me for I am normally in bed before midnight!! I was dead tired today (God knows why for I did not do much in the ward) and after dinner (1900), I went up to my room (I’m in Stirling still) with great intentions of reading. That possibly went on for about 30 minutes or so because after that, I was woken up by a text at 2230!! How annoying ‘ey… Anyhow, got reading, attempted to sleep, couldn’t, so I started typing some work. I have been neglecting work, and it’s all piling up! Argh!! I was never one with amazing time management!!
Saw a friendly face in Stirling today. A guy I know from back home. Good to catch up with him, even though I would not normally socialise with him -> different social circles and what not. But I guess that has changed now. Amazing isn’t it what living away from home does to you… I always think this... Just because we are geographically close, and we come from the same place, experiencing kind of the same things, then somehow you just become friends… And then, oddly enough, you become great friends with these people… Ok, perhaps not all of them people, but there will maybe be a handful with whom you realise you’re attached to and just get on with real well and tada… great friendship cultivated. Until of course you go your own separate ways, do not remain in contact and you become 2 very separate souls again with different social circles and worse case scenario you become two strangers again who do not speak to each other... Again of course, perhaps sometimes this is the situation you dream of with regards to people who you didn’t quite get on with when you were unfortunately geographically stuck together…
Sigh, I had NO intentions of writing about that, but you see, the wee hours of the day, with lack of sleep and a hyper-acidic tummy (family and close friends will understand what I mean by this), I cannot think straight and so I blether on about everything and nothing... I’d like to think this is ‘philosophical’ me or perhaps a mature and wise me and maybe one who I should portray more often rather than the bimboistical, childlike, spoilt youngest girl that I am… Whatever… My eyes are drooping and I should attempt to sleep again…
Missing my grandmas,
xx
Saw a friendly face in Stirling today. A guy I know from back home. Good to catch up with him, even though I would not normally socialise with him -> different social circles and what not. But I guess that has changed now. Amazing isn’t it what living away from home does to you… I always think this... Just because we are geographically close, and we come from the same place, experiencing kind of the same things, then somehow you just become friends… And then, oddly enough, you become great friends with these people… Ok, perhaps not all of them people, but there will maybe be a handful with whom you realise you’re attached to and just get on with real well and tada… great friendship cultivated. Until of course you go your own separate ways, do not remain in contact and you become 2 very separate souls again with different social circles and worse case scenario you become two strangers again who do not speak to each other... Again of course, perhaps sometimes this is the situation you dream of with regards to people who you didn’t quite get on with when you were unfortunately geographically stuck together…
Sigh, I had NO intentions of writing about that, but you see, the wee hours of the day, with lack of sleep and a hyper-acidic tummy (family and close friends will understand what I mean by this), I cannot think straight and so I blether on about everything and nothing... I’d like to think this is ‘philosophical’ me or perhaps a mature and wise me and maybe one who I should portray more often rather than the bimboistical, childlike, spoilt youngest girl that I am… Whatever… My eyes are drooping and I should attempt to sleep again…
Missing my grandmas,
xx
2 comments:
Wow this is different hehe. ;P Good different, of course. :)
fetsy i miss u :) which is why i jumped at the chance to call u yesterday when nurul asked where u were!! and fets this is just another side of ur nature, and i like it all :) missin u xxxx
Post a Comment