
Name: Meela
Likes to be called: Meela
I used to call her: Mamai - simply because I couldn't pronounce her name
Age: New age!!
Personality: Depends on her mood really.... Varies from bubbly to doormat ;p Generally fun fun fun =)
Strengths: The ability to know when I need food in my tummy, and the ability to just enjoy a sleep in =)
Weakness: My hugs... muahaha... she absolutely loves them... even if she pretends she hates them, I know for a fact, that she loves it truly =)
Likes: she loves the family brats, and I think she spoils them rotten.. She enjoys cross-stitching and anything stitching, and is very meticulous it drives me crazy!! She likes things to be in order, but thank God, isn't militant about things.
Hates: Me taking up her half of the bed, she'll actually push me to my end of the bed if I did so.. She's a lovable person really, she doesn't hate nothing or noone unless there's a good reason to.
Why I like her: because she's my sister!!! And she's got a sensible, decent head sitting on her shoulders.. And she gives me honest opinions!!
Kaka, happy birthday!!! I hope it's a fantastic year ahead!! With great happy things =) Amin =) And by the time you read this, I would have already started my journey going back home!!! So I'll actually get to give you a birthday hug this year, for a change ;p
Love you lots kaka...
xx
PS: Mima, Syma and I are coming!!! Pray that we have a safe journey!!! And, we'll be seeing you soon!! =)
Likes to be called: Meela
I used to call her: Mamai - simply because I couldn't pronounce her name
Age: New age!!
Personality: Depends on her mood really.... Varies from bubbly to doormat ;p Generally fun fun fun =)
Strengths: The ability to know when I need food in my tummy, and the ability to just enjoy a sleep in =)
Weakness: My hugs... muahaha... she absolutely loves them... even if she pretends she hates them, I know for a fact, that she loves it truly =)
Likes: she loves the family brats, and I think she spoils them rotten.. She enjoys cross-stitching and anything stitching, and is very meticulous it drives me crazy!! She likes things to be in order, but thank God, isn't militant about things.
Hates: Me taking up her half of the bed, she'll actually push me to my end of the bed if I did so.. She's a lovable person really, she doesn't hate nothing or noone unless there's a good reason to.
Why I like her: because she's my sister!!! And she's got a sensible, decent head sitting on her shoulders.. And she gives me honest opinions!!
Kaka, happy birthday!!! I hope it's a fantastic year ahead!! With great happy things =) Amin =) And by the time you read this, I would have already started my journey going back home!!! So I'll actually get to give you a birthday hug this year, for a change ;p
Love you lots kaka...
xx
PS: Mima, Syma and I are coming!!! Pray that we have a safe journey!!! And, we'll be seeing you soon!! =)
2 comments:
Happy birthday Kak Meela! I know I've given a shoutout in your blog but when I saw that Fets blogged about it I thought I should leave another birthday greet here too. Hehe. Have a wonderful day Kak Meela and may God bless. :)
Anyway, you have a safe flight with your friends, Fets! See you soon! :D
Thank you Wardah...
Post a Comment