Been back since Sunday. and everyday is another hectic day.
Syma and Mima are enjoying Brunei, so they tell me ;p
I've taken them to see both my maternal and paternal family...
They've been to most of the places I like =)
And they have tasted most of the food I miss dearly...
And I am very proud of them because they have eaten tapai, sambal belacan, ambuyat, kaki ayam, ostrich and lots more =)
Anyhow, it's the end of the week, we're skiving the afternoon off.. and we have a lunch date with Munster di Lemongrass - a Thai restaurant...
Foodwise, it's all good =)
Loving the food but not so much the sun ;p
xx
2 comments:
Are you coming to watch my game tomorrow? Mas and Fau are. :)
shame we didnt get mus and your friends together for a trip or something :p
maybe you guys can meet up in kl? :)
Post a Comment