I am so jealous!!!
Most people sudah abis uni... or nearing abis..
And what I'm most jealous about is the fact that Hedz's parents are here in Dundee!!! I want my mommy and daddy here too!! He's getting home-cooked meals, and he isn't even sharing! Ish!!
But anyhow, missing home... it's intensifying - as per always, when it's almost time to go home (39 days!!) and when it's exam period!!
I miss home so much so that when I heard the Brunei-English accent uttered by the DJ on Pelangi Network, I actually smiled and thought of happy home thoughts!!!
Tiga-puluh sembilan hari lagi!!! Start the count-down guys!!
xx
Most people sudah abis uni... or nearing abis..
And what I'm most jealous about is the fact that Hedz's parents are here in Dundee!!! I want my mommy and daddy here too!! He's getting home-cooked meals, and he isn't even sharing! Ish!!
But anyhow, missing home... it's intensifying - as per always, when it's almost time to go home (39 days!!) and when it's exam period!!
I miss home so much so that when I heard the Brunei-English accent uttered by the DJ on Pelangi Network, I actually smiled and thought of happy home thoughts!!!
Tiga-puluh sembilan hari lagi!!! Start the count-down guys!!
xx
9 comments:
Tiga-puluh sembilan hari..eh 38 hari lagi!!! Heeee! :D
jgn tah jeles u come back i cook for u every sat. ok
38 days to you lanja-ing!
Ahhh...kak...u'll be cooking every saturday....now im JELES!! ;p
Kami pun balik!! yay!! Tani makan time perayaan Fets.. hehehehe!! Love yah!
hahahah... lina, ko balik nov.. btw c diman kirim salam arah mu.
i cancelled my leave this june.. so when you come back, i can take leave.. we can go where ever.. or you can have the car and go where ever :P sounds like a plan...
hi war!! 37 hari lagi!!
And kaka, u better cook for me at least once!! I want stuffed chicken!! or lamb stew or something!!
And Yus, we should definitely go kopi-ing or ambuyat-ing or something
And Balsy, bila you balik for good, you get to eat lots of good food without me =(
And lep, according to si Lolly, u guys might balik sama dengan aku! I hope so, because that would be so cool!! =)
And Kaka Meela, that does sound like a plan!! the motherhood pun said she wanted to change her cuti dates...
36! :D
Post a Comment