It's May!! And usually May means exam!!! However, I'm in fourth year now (yes, even I can't quite believe it) and my exams aren't till July!! (I've got 9 weeks to commence my revision, covering all that I've been taught in the last 4 years... I hope I can do this..)
My friends and I have not started revision, and are beginning to be shit scared!! OK, I lie.. we aren't shit scared yet, just more aware that exams are quite close!! But ahh well, hopefully kami pass!!! Dear God, it's all we ask for, we want to pass!! Amin! =)
Anyway... Also, normally, May means I'll be going home soon... And that then means my homesickness and terseliurness increase exponentially!!! I must say, I've not been (badly) homesick yet... apart from the week leading to Balsy's visit, and the week after Balsy's visit :(
My terseliurness is sky high now!!! Lots of random things I'm terseiluring.. So please, whoever reading this, eat the food listed below and think of me when you have it!!! YUM!!! Here we go, the list begins:
- Nasi lemak from KK Koya no less (It's not the best, but I remember LOVING it)
- Nasi beriyani from Faize
- Dosai from Landasan
- Nasi Ayam Thien Thien babey!!!
- Kolo Mee ayam kecil kecil from Jing Chew
- Roti kawin kuning Jing Chew
- Mee goreng ayam - CA Mohd
- Liking - Nini, mummy, e-song
- Pais daging - anyone!!
- Ikan rabus - nini
- Soup kiam chai - mummy
- Dim sum - anywhere!!
- Chicken pie/soup - Dome!!
- Tang Hoon chicken mee soup - TPH
- Mango drink - TPH
- Ayam kurma - ibu
- Daging rendang - SD
- Cucurs - pisang, udang, ubi manis
- Aing kelapa
- Soto putih!!!
- cincalu!! - nini
- ambuyat - nini
- And the list WILL continue if I think about it!!! Sigh..
Eat for me,
xx
5 comments:
haiya fetts! why do u have to mention food like these??!!!!!! berlilihan aing mata and aing liur! haha
Hmm I'm going out with Fau to Pizza Hut for lunch ni. Anything in particular you want me to eat there? Haha. Serious aniwah. :P But I always think of you when I eat hehe. ;)
babes,
thein thein eaten ysterday - lunch
Dim Sum - eaten day day before yesterday - Lunch
Pais Daging - ate it for dinner last nyte... Muah.. and all we remembered u. :) love u
instead of terleriuring it, y dont u cook it for all of us?..dat'll be great!
Wan - maaf!!! It's the only way for me to hopefully kurang terseliur ;p
Hey War - Pizza hut.. Honey garlic la... ;p No one does it better than them ;p Tapi, aku inda luan terseliur banar fd fro Pizza hut. ;p
Kaka - you're very efficient!!! =) Loving you lots!!
and Hedz - you're one cheeky monster!! I say YOU cook for me because I'm the one being all 'homesick and terseliur'. Be nice and cook for me!! Surprise me hedz!!
Sigh.. if that's ever gonna happen..
Post a Comment