We've got a 'revision' anatomy thing going on in 30mins!!! And my friends and I are being geeks by going to this session!! I've not looked at anatomy since first year, and even then, I didn't pay too much attention on it!! It isn't my forte at all!! Will be very interesting how 'well' (or not well) I do in this session later.
Then after that, I've got a presentation to do... We're presenting to the whole Paediatrics Department!!! The thought is daunting!!! Walaupun banyak kali sudah you present cases, you think you'd get use to it... However, hours leading up to these presentations, I ALWAYS ALWAYS just feel that bit nervous!! NOT a great feeling ;p at all!!
And, that's the end of APRIL!! An interesting month no doubt!!
Always had something going on in the weekends!!! Uni wise it has been interesting. Socialising wise - seen family, bruneian geng, malaysian geng and Fiona and Emma =) Weather wise - we had sun!!! (but sadly now, it's back to total greyness and coldness!) And foodwise - it has been gd indeed!!! =)
Mau kena urut sebab badan sakit,
xx
Then after that, I've got a presentation to do... We're presenting to the whole Paediatrics Department!!! The thought is daunting!!! Walaupun banyak kali sudah you present cases, you think you'd get use to it... However, hours leading up to these presentations, I ALWAYS ALWAYS just feel that bit nervous!! NOT a great feeling ;p at all!!
And, that's the end of APRIL!! An interesting month no doubt!!
Always had something going on in the weekends!!! Uni wise it has been interesting. Socialising wise - seen family, bruneian geng, malaysian geng and Fiona and Emma =) Weather wise - we had sun!!! (but sadly now, it's back to total greyness and coldness!) And foodwise - it has been gd indeed!!! =)
Mau kena urut sebab badan sakit,
xx
PS: Sprite Zero surprisingly tastes good!!! I like how the SWEET taste doesn't linger in the mouth, and the 'bitter' after-taste doesn't taste too bad. So, I DO recommend Sprite Zero =)
3 comments:
sprite zero is the bomb!
Well, I won't go as far as the bomb.. because that's what i think about diet coke!!! ;p
But yeah, it's nyaman ah...
Eww hahaha. I haven't tasted Sprite Zero though.
Post a Comment