Thursday, May 03, 2007

Morning!!!


I woke up this morning to get this off Hedzril on MSN.. I thought it's rather funny!!! ;p Picture taken on one of our Thursday Starbucks evenings... (I supposedly looked EXTRA cina that day and caused a stir amongst the attendees ;p) And expertly photoshopped by Hedz.

The chinese characters annoy me though because I don't know what they mean. So I've got Long2 to translate it for me, but he doesn't know all the characters either. So far we've got "People of the Country" "King" which make no sense at all!! So, anyone who reads chinese, please tell me what the characters mean - even if that would take the edge of the funniness of it all...

Anyhow... slept over in Perth di malam - spur of the moment. Plus, I've not spent time with Lolly in ages sudah... We ate dinner di Pizza Hut (they've got this new feast things going on and we were real stuffed in the end!), watched the Man Utd game in one of the pubs and my-oh-my, was I gutted!!! Sigh... And no smart asses comments required about this from anyone (Hedz, that means you!! ;p)

Now I'm in Lolly's room, using her laptop, waiting till it's time to go to uni... I am sooo not looking forward to uni! Why am I such a lazy arse? Sigh... I think something is distracting me from my focus!! God knows what this distraction is!!! But it's there, present and strong!! and distracting!! Sigh!

Needing to cleanse my aura!!! and a hug!
xx
PS: Hope everyone isn't feeling as clouded as I am!! *hugs*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FR, you going to Uni from perth? inda jauh kah? *hugs* I've been ultra busy too.. with my project cos tomorrow is the hand in date. sigh...macam 2 minggu sudah belum ada proper interaction with ppl on MSN. I've been staying in the computer lab for about 12 hours everyday since last week!!! Boooooooooooo!!! Oh..my laptop pun about to die sudah!!! :((

xxS

cells said...

lol..with the border and the subtitle and all that is like meliat drama cina dlm tv lepak lepak di kadai kopi...lol.

War186 said...

:( Ah well. You can't win them all.

Pizza Hut! Me too. Hehe apakan.

Nice picture with the chinese characters. Bet Boon won't be able to read them too. Heh.

FR said...

Wan!!! Hand in day today!!! Good luck and well done!!! =) And I was timetabled for a clinic session in Perth, hence being in Perth. Wouldn't dream of spending a night in Perth only to go back to Dundee for uni the next day. Inda sanggup yawww!! ;p

And Bals, I know!!! Macam clip from drama ah!! HAHAHA... I still think the picture is funny =) And Bals, how's work going?

Hey War - yeah, we can't win them all, but it'd be nice if we did!! And this is true for everything in life - innit?! ;p I've left you a Pizza Hut comment on your blog ;p And Boon wasn't one of the people I had in mine to read the chinese characters!! HAHAHA!!! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

thank you thank you!!....all compliments goes to www.howtophotoshop.com;) heheheheh
chose dat pic coz i think u look pretty in it..n rafiz look profesional