Sunday, May 06, 2007

Brunei tanah air ku ;p

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I looked at Anak Brunei punya blog and there, taunting me, is a picture of roti kawin kuning and teh tarik!!! My idea of breakfast!!! And what did I have for breakfast?! Two fingers biscuit!!! Sigh. I hope those people thought of me (irregardless of the fact that they don't actually know me ;p) Aku mau balik and makan!!!

Anyway, started my day by calling the homeland!!! Spoke to most of the immediate family about nothing and called Gadong too... which is HQ for the Ibrahim Clan.

I love calling Gadong especially when the brats are all there... Because I get greetings like
"Hello Ka Fetty. Where are you?"
"Hi Mauchu. Mauchu buat apa?"
"Hi. How are you?"

and I get goodbyes like
"I love you"
"I miss you"
"When are you coming back?"

I love you too and miss you lots!!! And will hopefully be back in July!!! Sigh!!!

Anyhow, spoke to Hannah and she (A 5 year old kid) told me to go watch Spiderman 3 because "it's cool" Melating teramat sangat!!! How I miss that brat!!

Sigh... Nothing beats home!!

Perhaps a tad homesick,
xx

3 comments:

War186 said...

Hahaha Hannah is so cute!! :D

cells said...

lol...hannah's sooo melating...i miss the melating kids...

Anonymous said...

fetsy is it any coincidence that ur cutest cuz has the same name as me?? :P i hope i meet her one day :) hannah xx