OK.. I've written in April how I'm called baby.. And it is pretty obvious that I AM a baby!! (no matter how hard i try to make it less obvious, but as you get to know me, it gets more apparent)
So now, this big baby just wanted to tell the world that she is missing her family because she wants to be hugged bila ia tidur!!! All is good to hug a pillow or sometimes someone when I sleep, but nothing beats someone else hugging me!!!
To all my huggers out there, miss you lots!!! Come July, you will all have your 'duty' to hug this baby!!! Be prepared!!!
Hug me,
xx
So now, this big baby just wanted to tell the world that she is missing her family because she wants to be hugged bila ia tidur!!! All is good to hug a pillow or sometimes someone when I sleep, but nothing beats someone else hugging me!!!
To all my huggers out there, miss you lots!!! Come July, you will all have your 'duty' to hug this baby!!! Be prepared!!!
Hug me,
xx
3 comments:
me too fets, me too *VIRTUAL HUGSSSSS*
*HUGS*
Can't wait for you guys to come back! :)
virtually hugging you back Fiz!!!
And War, you were included in that hug ;p
I honestly can't wait to go back home!!! It has been too long!!!
It will be good to be spoilt all over again!!!
Post a Comment