This time I'd like to share my stories of people adding me on MSN..
Before doing that, I knew there are weirdos out there in this world, but I didn't realise how weird and sad these people are. Anyhow... stories..
1. First guy
When he was eventually online, he didn't even tegur me... So what was the point of adding me? Then when I asked how he got my email address.. he said "from a forwarded email" Who on earth would add a RANDOM person from a forwarded email? Saddo!!!
Action taken: delete and block!!
2. Second guy
ME: How did you get my email address?
Weirdo: I just guessed random addresses
In my head, I was thinking: yea right!!! WEIRDO!!!
Action taken: delete and block!!
The point here dear readers is, there are weirdos!!! And don't be scared to delete and block people!!!
Missing my girly hair,
xx
3 comments:
Unfortunately we have to add them first and then ask them who they are. If only there's a feature on MSN that enables us to know who's adding us, yeah?
iatah!! they shud really start thinking about that!!
fetsy ... i get random people who add me and then say 'how old are u' ... freaky eh??
delete n block LOL
xxx
Post a Comment