Huh!!! kenapa tia? Not that it is UGLY, its just different... but okay. Like the one before this better! but.. its only hair... do what ever you want... ;)
Shayne: I've told you not to call me that, but i don't think that'll work
Dee: awu.. it's extra short ah... Perhaps beginning to slightly regret now...
Fiz: yeah, I look a bit like Ka Meng from ages ago..
Bals: It is like my old hair, but I don't know why I'm more disturbed now...
Hi kaka: thanks for saying it isn't ugly!! but yeah, i don't think I'll be maintaining this short hair look ;p
War: hehe.. I'm hoping it gets better as I get used to it..
Fats: Spiky is apparently one of my newly acquired nicknames now...
Hedz: yes ok...
Faz: hi!! how are you? aku inda mau funky and cool anymore!! hahaah
TO all: I miss my hair!!! This short hair actually requires more time and care rather than my long-ish hair!!! And I forget I've got short hair that I always put too much shampoo!!! Aiyayai!! But it's ok. It's only hair. It will grow =)
OMG!!!!!!! Tekajut ku meliat.. Tapi lawa.. I can give u some hair tips for short hair if you want. Hehehe. Why did you cut your hair for? Do you have to change the way you dress when you have short hair? I mean macam "Eh, macam nda mengana dengan rambut ku saja.. Tukar baju lain lah.." Hehehehehehe... Love you still fets!
14 comments:
*gasp* So short!
fets i think u look like ur kaka! i cant pinpoint who as aku confused which is which usually anyway. but u look EVEN MORE like ur kaka now!
wah..its v. short like ur old hair...but this is more stylo...lol..and u look more 'aching'...;p...lap u!!
Huh!!! kenapa tia? Not that it is UGLY, its just different... but okay. Like the one before this better! but.. its only hair... do what ever you want... ;)
Woahhh!! Wow. Speechless ku. SO short! Its different. Kalah c Kiki's short dulu hehe.
Wowww Fets! Spikey! & berry berry FunkY!!
fakhrul!!!!:p
hantam babe.... i tot the other cut look better on u. nonetheless, this is ok jua, since u inda suka ikat rambut. :)
lap u.... --> mcm my hair style :)
hi fets!!! aku mcm pikir its funky sama cool :)
Shayne: I've told you not to call me that, but i don't think that'll work
Dee: awu.. it's extra short ah... Perhaps beginning to slightly regret now...
Fiz: yeah, I look a bit like Ka Meng from ages ago..
Bals: It is like my old hair, but I don't know why I'm more disturbed now...
Hi kaka: thanks for saying it isn't ugly!! but yeah, i don't think I'll be maintaining this short hair look ;p
War: hehe.. I'm hoping it gets better as I get used to it..
Fats: Spiky is apparently one of my newly acquired nicknames now...
Hedz: yes ok...
Faz: hi!! how are you? aku inda mau funky and cool anymore!! hahaah
TO all: I miss my hair!!! This short hair actually requires more time and care rather than my long-ish hair!!! And I forget I've got short hair that I always put too much shampoo!!! Aiyayai!! But it's ok. It's only hair. It will grow =)
OMG!!!!!!! Tekajut ku meliat.. Tapi lawa.. I can give u some hair tips for short hair if you want. Hehehe. Why did you cut your hair for? Do you have to change the way you dress when you have short hair? I mean macam "Eh, macam nda mengana dengan rambut ku saja.. Tukar baju lain lah.." Hehehehehehe... Love you still fets!
Lep!!! I just wanted short hair. I didn't anticipate this hair missing malarkey!! ;p
And all the hair tips for ultra short hair are wanted =)
And Lep, you're right. I actually now think what clothes would go with my hair!! haha.. answer = NADA!!! *gasps*
Lawaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aku suka!!
You shud ask Alep for tips...
Post a Comment