Firstly, saya meminta maaf kerana entry kali ani 'marah' and mostly bahasa melayu. Therefore, paning kali kau membaca. Dan, saya menggunakan aku/kau/saya as I seem appropriate... ;p You won't neccessarily agree though.. but that's you, and this is MY entry ;p
Kenapa semua orang make a big deal of my melayu?! So what if my melayu inda perfect... So what if I don't speak malay the way you speak it? Jadinya apa? Jadinya salah? Ko jeles!!! Cis!!!
Anyhow, ada salah seorang daripada manusia Melayu yang saya kenal menagur lagi sekali pasal my malay!!! Mula mula tanya nya kalau saya baca buku bahasa melayu - dan ofcourse saya jawab INDA!!! And ia cakap, "You should - to improve your malay." Like OMG!!! How rude?! But ofcourse saya inda lose my temper. I did deep breathings!!! (it honestly DOES work!) Then ia tunjukkan buku-buku yang ia baru bali. Dan since ia baca sinopsis, saya pun menyibuk la jua and baca... And ia tanya "faham ko?" like DOH!!! Mestilah aku faham!!! Walaupun pelahan aku baca, tapi paham kali ah! bukan jua luan buduh banar kali aku ani! Last time I checked, credit jua ku o level malay ku!!! Therefore, I have a good command of Malay. And then ia cakap, "atu bahasa sanang. Read this." Hands me another book. I read it, dan ofcourse FAHAM KU JUA KALI AH!!! And ia macam surprised!!! Like WHAT THE HELL MAN?! What's your problem?!
Anyhow.. saja kan vent off about that... STOP picking on my bahasa melayu. Tau jua kamu sudah atu yang my 'weaker' points. Jangan tah kan perli and belittle my Melayu capabilities!!! Handal tah lagi melayu mu tu.. Lawa tah lagi ko becakap. Lawa tah lagi ko mengarang. Do I care?! (hmm.. mebe I do ;p)
Seriously right, aku inda pun seingat ku tell people "eh, bida inggeris mu ani eh. agatah baca buku orang putih supaya bisai inggeris mu." What I do do is correct the obvious grammatical errors said by my CLOSE family members and friends!!! Dan ofcourse I do it to the kids in the family, because kalau saya inda luruskan, that's just neglecting their education!!!
I speak fine! As Wana said, as long as orang yang dengan saya bercakap understand what I wanted to get across, that's successful communication!!! I might have lost my ability to write Malay in proper sentences, doesn't mean I don't faham the bahasa!!!
Hedz once said t0 me that I will never forget bahasa melayu because it's my mother tongue... Iatah ni masalah nya.. my mother tongue is not bahasa baku, it is bahasa Brunei!!! LAIN wang, lain!!! Kau pun tau jua lain.. Kalau aku start cakap bahasa Brunei, inda jua ko luan faham berabis. (And no, the person yang membuatkan saya marah pada kali ani bukan si Hedz!!!) Cubatah manusia manusia di luar sana.. Accept the fact that I'm never gonna speak like you!!! Sama ada bahasa melayu ataupun Inggeris!!! Aku spesel.. Aku mesti lain selalu!!!
Anyway, the next person yang kan perli me and bully me hanya kerana I speak Malay differently, go bugger off!!! and don't bother!!! I'm either not gonna care, or I'm simply gonna teriaki you biar sampai aing liur terperancit-rancit to your face or I'm just gonna cry berabisly... titik titik aing mata, mengusut berabis sampai kau inda tentu rasa!!! Whilst I'm at it, leave my melayu, atau melayu keluargaku sendiri! We've had enough of you lot!! find another hobby!!!
Kenapa semua orang make a big deal of my melayu?! So what if my melayu inda perfect... So what if I don't speak malay the way you speak it? Jadinya apa? Jadinya salah? Ko jeles!!! Cis!!!
Anyhow, ada salah seorang daripada manusia Melayu yang saya kenal menagur lagi sekali pasal my malay!!! Mula mula tanya nya kalau saya baca buku bahasa melayu - dan ofcourse saya jawab INDA!!! And ia cakap, "You should - to improve your malay." Like OMG!!! How rude?! But ofcourse saya inda lose my temper. I did deep breathings!!! (it honestly DOES work!) Then ia tunjukkan buku-buku yang ia baru bali. Dan since ia baca sinopsis, saya pun menyibuk la jua and baca... And ia tanya "faham ko?" like DOH!!! Mestilah aku faham!!! Walaupun pelahan aku baca, tapi paham kali ah! bukan jua luan buduh banar kali aku ani! Last time I checked, credit jua ku o level malay ku!!! Therefore, I have a good command of Malay. And then ia cakap, "atu bahasa sanang. Read this." Hands me another book. I read it, dan ofcourse FAHAM KU JUA KALI AH!!! And ia macam surprised!!! Like WHAT THE HELL MAN?! What's your problem?!
Anyhow.. saja kan vent off about that... STOP picking on my bahasa melayu. Tau jua kamu sudah atu yang my 'weaker' points. Jangan tah kan perli and belittle my Melayu capabilities!!! Handal tah lagi melayu mu tu.. Lawa tah lagi ko becakap. Lawa tah lagi ko mengarang. Do I care?! (hmm.. mebe I do ;p)
Seriously right, aku inda pun seingat ku tell people "eh, bida inggeris mu ani eh. agatah baca buku orang putih supaya bisai inggeris mu." What I do do is correct the obvious grammatical errors said by my CLOSE family members and friends!!! Dan ofcourse I do it to the kids in the family, because kalau saya inda luruskan, that's just neglecting their education!!!
I speak fine! As Wana said, as long as orang yang dengan saya bercakap understand what I wanted to get across, that's successful communication!!! I might have lost my ability to write Malay in proper sentences, doesn't mean I don't faham the bahasa!!!
Hedz once said t0 me that I will never forget bahasa melayu because it's my mother tongue... Iatah ni masalah nya.. my mother tongue is not bahasa baku, it is bahasa Brunei!!! LAIN wang, lain!!! Kau pun tau jua lain.. Kalau aku start cakap bahasa Brunei, inda jua ko luan faham berabis. (And no, the person yang membuatkan saya marah pada kali ani bukan si Hedz!!!) Cubatah manusia manusia di luar sana.. Accept the fact that I'm never gonna speak like you!!! Sama ada bahasa melayu ataupun Inggeris!!! Aku spesel.. Aku mesti lain selalu!!!
Anyway, the next person yang kan perli me and bully me hanya kerana I speak Malay differently, go bugger off!!! and don't bother!!! I'm either not gonna care, or I'm simply gonna teriaki you biar sampai aing liur terperancit-rancit to your face or I'm just gonna cry berabisly... titik titik aing mata, mengusut berabis sampai kau inda tentu rasa!!! Whilst I'm at it, leave my melayu, atau melayu keluargaku sendiri! We've had enough of you lot!! find another hobby!!!
26 comments:
So what if your Malay is different? My friend who is the world's expert on languages said languages evolved and you may be the "new breed". You should be very proud.
That loser? #$%^&*@#!!! how dare IT!!
Mana ya org ah?!?! Mari belawan cakap JARMAN, CINA, ESPANYOL dan MELAYU!!
Oh Yea, English jangan lupa.. hheehe
(^^)
Hehehe.. i love you both!!!
and indeed I definitely AM the NEW BREED!!! I am proud... it's about time all these 'its' out there to realise that languages ARE evolving!!!
xox
Hehe..I love this post of yours..u sounded way marah here compared to when u were telling me on the phone di malam.
Anyway, jgn tah peduli kan kedia.. as u said, inda jua ya faham if u bawa ya cakap brunei. krg ia yg ternangis nangis mikir apa yang you 'kurapaki'..hehe..lama already i dont use the last word..muahaha..lawa jua bahasa kitani ani ;) lap u bee.
Seee... writing and speaking = different!!!
I realise I sound very angry in this entry, but as Balsy pointed out, I'm not/wasn't... Jangan fikir kan..
And awu, kalau ia baca pun, inda jua ia paham apa saya telah tulis... well mungkin ia will get the gist that i'm unimpressed... but seriously, inda la ia peduli tu ;p
and yeah, bahasa Brunei IS lawa... be proud people... Use it more! =)
hello bibob.... hahaha siapa sialan ah... how dare he insult my baby sister.... kelantugi berabis jua ia atu... tampar ia babe.... berani ia... alum ia atau kali... berani berabis ia kan demeaning you.... hmmmmm.... show him to our way... we will teach him a lesson.... bugger!!!!! such a loser... nada ia kraja lain kah... ask him to belajar all the sinopsis.. and while he is at it ask him to read sinopsis on social etiquette and may be on manners.... @#*% off ja.......
love you babe... next time just tampar him.... you got my consent... ok dearest....
hey babes!!! this entry of urs in really siok to read! hehehe... i can imagine the looks on ur face as u typed it! it sounded soo very u!!!!
Next time org atu bawa u cakap babe.. bawa saja cakap brunei... ia inda faham ia punya pasal... Tell him to learn ur language if he wishes to speak to u in bahasa melayu! biar ia terasa mcm org paloi!!!! sah tah ko talur ja!!!
response from ckg suzy babe: you are not alone... hehehe
babe... you can tell that guy.... "Ni Fang Pi" meaning you are talking bull shit!!!! hehehehe
rude brabis jua orang atu... so what ja.. bukannya you dont undertsnad the language.. and when the need arises, it doesnt mean you wont be able to ge by jst coz you (and me) cant grammatically put a sentence together.. as long as the gist is there..loser jua.. everyone has strong points and weak points.. the person did it to feel they have one point better.. kantut.. theres a fine line between advice and rudeness..
Usually, when you insult someone, you are finding some negative quality in yourself. If this person insults your bahasa melayu, hence, he feel some complexity or inferiority of his own command of the language.
What is his obsession of your bahasa melayu btw? tell him to piss off...
and bawa is cakap brunei.. Language is something unique. Spoke language is more unique. Nada duanya yang sama...
You should tell him that your command of the BAHASA MELAYU is more supperior than him since you are able to understand easily what you read which he deemed difficult, but he can;t even understand what you say, and you are not even testing him.
LOSER. Show him he's the loser... and piss off... You are better off without a virus that feeds off his hosts. Remember that... Be rid of him!
fetts!!i almost paham all ur bruneian languge!!congratz to me..after month of learning, it does pays off..haha..btw, just for the sake of argument, u say brunei malay is a different language....dat implies indonesian speaks different language..n so as kelantan, terengganu,sabah sarawak n even pulau jawa..agree?;)another interesting fact, the STANDARD bahasa malayu as some would say, is actually a highly evolved language since the colonial days. foreign words are diluted into the language. so who actually speaks the real bahasa melayu? beats me, most msians nowadays speak singlish. no matter wat, people will always speak their own native language, the so called mother tongue. adios
aku suka ko punya post ani.. it's not about bahasa melayu mu but how you express your feeling(anger) in writing..semua terkluar.. im not good at that..
btw, that person must not know that reading, writing and speaking are three different things.. You mayb good or bad in some or all of these..
Hehehe I like this post. True what Wana said: as long as you get the message across then it's successful communication.
Menyakitkan hati jua. Heh.
And yeah we use Bruneian Malay. Macam duh! Heh. Bukannya kan jadi Malay literature major kali. Nada jua orang perfect Malay standard nya kali. Heh.
FR... wow.. i didn't expect a lot of comments about this rant actually... But thanks anyway.. and very enjoyable to read =)
And lemme just be clear that it wasn't a 'him' who said these things to me... it's a HER!!! sigh.. Females can be ever so vicious.
kaka nana.. there's no need for ME to be very angry about this.. writing about it helped... no slapping of kelantugi-s required ;p
and was that you Mar? I'm not sure.. but i think it is... Leave a name for next time whoever you are...
Ck Suzie: you read my blog? Were you TOLD to by my kaka? hehehe... But thanks.. Come more often, and 'sign-in' as yourself for next time =)
Gigi - you cheer me up always!!! Missing you lots la! Seriously!!!
Ka Meela - again, it's a her. And I don't spend a lot of time with this virus if at all... I see her occasionally... But otherwise, inda.. So, I'm one step ahead of you in that sense ;p
Hedz - Well done! You can now understand, and maybe speak, basic Bahasa Brunei now! Well proud, even if sometimes I feel so sorry for you as your gears in your head creak as they turn ;p Anyhow, I ofcourse think Bahasa Indonesia as a completely different language, as of Bahasa Kelantan etc. Indonesians together speaking their Jawa language, I wouldn't have a freaking idea what they're on about. Raffiz speaking Kelantanese - pun I'll have no idea... So yes, I see them as DIFFERENT languages...
Wow a first comment from Kerrazigui... THANKS!!! And I don't normally write angrily ;p
Hi War. I think Malay Lit people speak 'old' malay.. don't they? anyhow... Like I said, I didn't realise me being 'angry' would make a lot of people comment.. Perhaps you should write an angry entry ;p xx
Again guys.. THANKS for commenting, and it's a HER.. NOT a him... We need to always remember that the nasty one can always easily be a FEMALE!!! Since BITCH is such a good word!! ;p You'll be right most times!
LoL,
I bet everyone thought it's A GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm positively sure EVERYONE!!
(Because I did as well!!)
(^^)
Wah Fets! Lama ku tinggalkan ko punya blog nda ku tau ko marah.. I'm so proud of you.. Banar tu Fets, kalo ko nda mo tampar, tumbuk saja.. Hehe!! Love you Fets!
baby, mana ia bini bini atu, kurang ajar jua kedia ani kan mengucap bahasa urg inda steady. banar kan bahasanya steady. mari bawa ia bejumpa kaka kaka baby saja, and see whether ia pandai kah inda bebahasa BRUNEI. bagi tau kedia, kitani bukannya conversing dalam bahasa MELAYU and kitani punya bahasa resmi CONVERSING is BAHASA BRUNEI but writting is BAHASA MELAYU aka Bahasa Standard. kalau banar ia kan belawan becakap melayu mari bawa ia saja to me, jgn tah yg lain, liat kalau banar ia pandai berbahasa standard.
GIRL - COME IF URE READY. lets see whose vocabulary yang banyak you or Me.
Mun sekadar membaca buku melayu cina pun pandai jangan tah kan perasan melayu saja pandai becakap melayu dengan fasih. kaka c fetty pun pandai membaca buku cerita melayu, and u want me to summarise it in standard bahasa BRING IT ON.. i go DISTINCTION last i remember for my O level and my BJCE.
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW A THING !!! B*^%#
Walaumacam mana pun melayu kami kurapaki, yang penting semua orang paham daripada, becakap berbunga bunga dan berkias kias tapi seorang pun inda paham. and u r so bloody rude.
If there is a chance for me to see u personally, i will then derive whether you are good enuf for our clan, or u r just one of the many losers who have little or no personality at all.
and for BABY the FUCK with others who says ur malay sux. yang penting we do speak malay and we dont forget our mother tongue, and kitani inda perasaan jadi urg putih walaupun sudah lama d negeri orang.
Your fren atu pikirnya you atu ikut2an. tell her to bug of.....
Jangan tah kan meluruskan cakap urg kalau sendiri balum perfect.
Bye Babe.. LOVE U....
I was wondering why everyone thought it was a guy when you didn't even mention the gender (referring to Spunky's comment). I was like, bini2 kali ni eh. 'Cause a guy just wouldn't be that penetrating.
I guess pasal ko mention c Hedzril kana assume tah a guy jua hehe.
hello bibob.... i guess by now .... you know you have many people who supports and love you just the way you are.....
and also people who are not family members who now have read the rsponses of your sisters knows by now that we are very protective of our baby sisters....
hehehehe.... ok bibob.... as i have said if you have more probs with that inferior creature just direct her to our way....
hehehe....
hehe wow fetts! you are so loved! i woudnt wna be in your bad books!
anyway. aku baru realize ada aku mentioned in ur post! heehee. awww.. but i still stand by my ground. as long as ur are comprehensible - its not about the fancy shmancy words u use init?
and ive never had any problems with ur malay!! i love it! i love brunei malay!
wow babes...the last time i responded sikit saja comments org.
hahahha... like everyone else, i tot 'it' was a HE!!!! keh keh keh...
babes, atu bukan temper tu.. ani balum lagi marah berabis, baru sasak. :) love u babes
banar kan tuh dang rena? ber-uri ku nanti kalw balik Brunei~~~ inda ku mau kambang becakap cina nanti ih~~ inda kana bawa bejalan karang~~
LoL!!! (^^)
jahat jua orang atu. ku antak ia krg fets!! peduli ia. lol nanti we can katuk whoever it is with a hammer :D
xxxxxxxxxx
Spunk boy - I thought everyone would think I was talking about a boy too as I was writing.. Had a hunch.
Lep - tampar/tumbuk = no longer in my vocabulary ;p
ka meng - like i said, no need to be v harsh with words and actions.
War - very observant.. I did NOT use s/he in my post. I used 'ia'. And I thought mentioning Hedz's name would make him the 'target' but clearly he wasn't, because in the post, I just mentioned what he said to me. and that's why I felt like I had to say it wasn't him. But I did mention Wana's name... ;p
ka nan - i knew that all along! esp from my sisters!!! Love you lots and lots and missing you guys muchos!!! *sob*
I WANT A HUG!!!
Wan - Ofcourse I mentioned you, I remember that comment of yours from my LAST 'malay insecurity' post ;p And no, you best not be in my black books or you'll have my family to look forward to... it wouldn't even be me ;p
Mar - HI!!! nope, 'It' wasn't a he after all ;p
Ka Meng - DEEP BREATHINGS!! ;p
Spunk boy - definitely don't speak mandarin to me... nda ku paham bah eh... walaupun mua macam cina, tapi inda ku paham ;p
Yas - katuk kepala all the 'its' out there... hehehe.. that'll be fun ey? =)
Post a Comment