Shidi gets irritated everytime I mention finding a girlfriend/boyfriend, settling down and matchmaking people.. I have never attempted match making him as of yet, but, Shidi, if you're interested... then yeah, gimme a buzz ;p But as he has rightly said, it's a girl's favourite past time - to matchmake people. I reckon it's mine because it simply is! And it's fun if it works!! To date, none of my matchmaking schemes have worked to blissful marriages, but I've got potential.. if I may say so myself ;p
Anyway... today (8th February) is Mardi's birthday... And... I'm gonna blog about Mar!!!
Name: Elia but likes to be called Elz. However, I love calling her Mar ;p
Age: 28 as of today!!! (Brunei time it's her birthday!)
Height and weight: I don't know. But shorter and lighter than I am =) And it should hardly matter
Baju size: 8/10 (for those of you to whom size is important ;p)
Status: SINGLE!!! (lol!)
Appetite: Good and cooks from scratch well too (when she wants)
Weakness: Pretty eyewear and prawns!!! And she doesn't drink coffee?!!
Strength: She spoils me rotten (most times ;p)
Impression: She's born into the Ibrahim/Teo Clan.. so that automatically means she's cool!! lol!! She's an aqaurian... (Whatever that then makes her). Her chinese horoscope is a sheep/goat. And OMG.. she can talk!!! She likes driving.. zooming her tiny cute lil car around =) and she's hoping to be a chartered accountant.. so she's not just prettiness.. she has more brain cells than most ;p
So yes.. that's a short description about Mar.. Interested to know more, leave a comment, and I shall be doing the shortlisting ;p If you know someone who might be interested, you leave a comment on that person's behalf.
What I am looking for in Mar's potential suitor is a sensible STRAIGHT guy, who is hopefully financially stable with an amicable personality who isn't an arse and won't be too overwhelmed with my family!!! You just have to be decent... Don't be a wimp, just try your luck!!! ;p
I haven't got recent decent pictures of Mar.. but here's a couple!! =)
And Mar... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! May your wishes come true!!! Love you lots and lots!!! xox Posted by Picasa
Anyway... today (8th February) is Mardi's birthday... And... I'm gonna blog about Mar!!!
Name: Elia but likes to be called Elz. However, I love calling her Mar ;p
Age: 28 as of today!!! (Brunei time it's her birthday!)
Height and weight: I don't know. But shorter and lighter than I am =) And it should hardly matter
Baju size: 8/10 (for those of you to whom size is important ;p)
Status: SINGLE!!! (lol!)
Appetite: Good and cooks from scratch well too (when she wants)
Weakness: Pretty eyewear and prawns!!! And she doesn't drink coffee?!!
Strength: She spoils me rotten (most times ;p)
Impression: She's born into the Ibrahim/Teo Clan.. so that automatically means she's cool!! lol!! She's an aqaurian... (Whatever that then makes her). Her chinese horoscope is a sheep/goat. And OMG.. she can talk!!! She likes driving.. zooming her tiny cute lil car around =) and she's hoping to be a chartered accountant.. so she's not just prettiness.. she has more brain cells than most ;p
So yes.. that's a short description about Mar.. Interested to know more, leave a comment, and I shall be doing the shortlisting ;p If you know someone who might be interested, you leave a comment on that person's behalf.
What I am looking for in Mar's potential suitor is a sensible STRAIGHT guy, who is hopefully financially stable with an amicable personality who isn't an arse and won't be too overwhelmed with my family!!! You just have to be decent... Don't be a wimp, just try your luck!!! ;p
I haven't got recent decent pictures of Mar.. but here's a couple!! =)
![]() |
| From Mardiana |
And Mar... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! May your wishes come true!!! Love you lots and lots!!! xox Posted by Picasa

8 comments:
haha bibobs.... i like this... keep it up.... hahaha
miss you bibob...
take care
I thought you wanted to matchmake Shidi and Ka Elia initially. Haha. Tarus2 bah. Anyway, happy birthday Ka Elia! :)
hehehe... I shall be doing the same for all my single sisters when it's their birthday.. that's the plan anyway... ;p
And War... I thought someone might think that... but I'm not.. lol!!! it's an 'opening' which is rather unlinked! lol. For that I apologise ;p
Fets! This is so cute... heh heh... macam advert!!! hehehe...
Hehehe... it was supposed to be part advertish! =) I seriously think I have to start 'selling' don't you agree?
Well...welll...Anyone interested in any of my nieces must be a gentleman, generous in spirit, faithful (if you are incapable of being one...don't bother...we chew scum like these for breakfast!!), respect women and most importantly can get along with the IBRAHIMS.
I do agree with you dear. Guys wakeup..here is a woman for you...but please dear suitor/s do not just string El along be a gentlemen(if there is still one in this world)say something if you are interested........gee MAN!!!
Hehhe.. hi Aunty!!! Was wondering why I've not heard from you re this post ;p
Sigh.. I doubt there are any gentlemen left in this world we live in... And they're all wimps!!! Someone should seriously look into men's psyche and see why this is the case!!!
Getting along with the Ibrahims... Now that's a challenge any person should take on!!! =) lol I'm missing my Ibrahim Brats!!! Send my love to them!!! =)
Post a Comment