Sunday, January 14, 2007

Randomised thoughts...

There are LOTS of things that I want to talk about!!! All pretty random and has nothing to do with each other...

1. Sad weekend...
Waz has left UK to go back to Brunei!!! Sad for everyone in Perth (who got to know her well...) and especially for My Lolly...!!! *HUGS* Love you Lolly, you can always come to Dundee and we'll entertain you... =)

2. Interesting weekend
Had lunch with the Bruneian girls then went to meet up with Lizzie (who's here from Glasgow) and Nizam and Hedzril.

Then, as them lot discussed what to cook for tonight, I guess they felt awkward and decided to invite me as well to rumah Siti... I felt awkward too, like I wasn't invited... But hell, as I do, I put on a tebal face, and just go along...

Anyhow.. the Malay Malaysians undergrad had an interesting evening!!! They decided to get together and decided to make it a pot-luck night with the theme being 'Japanese'. So everyone made a Japanese dish... Ranging from Miso soup to sushi, tempuras and chicken tepanyaki...! YUM!!! I decided to do a malteaser's cake (a recipe I got off Ihsan's blog) which, for tonight's purposes, had to be given a slightly more 'Japanese' name to it, to be accepted by the 'board'... So... I called it 'Cukilit' (In a Japanese accent, as best as you can imagine it! ;p)

However, a comment on the recipe... The next time I make it (yes, there will definitely be a next time, as the recipe is Fool (FR) Proof) I shall be using plain digestive biscuits, and possibly not add any honey at all... All of us had a moment of sugar-rush hyperness!!! They were all pointing their fingers at me!! hehehe..

3. Leicester (by invitation only) Games
Feb 10th... Whee... Dang Ganaz's first game, and FIRST practice for the year, in 'preparation' for the Notts Game in March... Should be ultra fun... and will be good to see a lot more people not from Dundee or Perth ;p

4. Infectious Disease week over
My first week of the second semester, and I started with Infectious Disease (ID), with arguably one of the most strictest/baddest/scariest consultants/professors as a supervisor. I was shitting myself on Sunday night as I couldn't sleep!!! Gilerr. Takut kali ah! And the fact that we had a 'test' on the Monday morning, which I only found out about at 10pm the night before, did not help matters at all!!! So yes, I was shitting myself!!!

It has to be said though, I was well impressed with this ID Prof... a whole week with him and he did not lose his temper AT all!!! Instead, he had told us a couple of jokes, apologised to us after almost losing his temper! and he is indeed a fantabolous teacher!!! Needless to say, on Friday, at the end of the 'attachment', the four of us (there are four of us in a group) were all giddily, hyperly happy!!! I'm glad that week is over. Alhamdulillah!

5. Being a sheep
I have started being 'active' in my multiply.. I have so far 'customised' my page... and I have also put up a photo album in there... My first, and perhaps boring and random, but almost certainly not the last...

Also, I am thinking of starting a fotopage... After been wow-ed by Khai and Inda's fotopages... Fiz has one, Syaz used to have one (Is it still active?) and Nizam Sari has one too... So yeah... this might be the future for me. Maybe..? lol

6. I want a trim
I like the length of my hair, and everyone else seems to like the length of my hair.. But I'm me... I'm used to having short-ish hair.. so I'm itching to have my hair trimmed!!! I miss 'my' hairdresser back in Brunei, si Kenny!!! He cuts my hair effortlessly and all I have to tell him is, "Erm, I want to keep the length, and still be able to tie it up, and you can do whatever to it." And he does his bit, whilst I read the magazines, and half an hour later.. my head feels lighter... the 'high' that I feel!!! So yes... I think I want to get my hair trimmed...

7. The end
Entry is getting longer, and perhaps boring-er and randomer as I go on.. So I should stop!!! Sigh...

5 comments:

War186 said...

So random!

C Waz mesti balik sal esok semester starts hehe. :P

Haha that's original. Cukilit. Lol.

Have fun with Dang Ganaz this year! :D

Were you the one who debated about 'shitting yourself' and 'scared shitless'?

I should sign up for a multiply account just so I can look at people's pictures, yeah? You don't want to try Picasa? It compiles all your pictures in your computer for you then you can choose them and put them into albums (for the ones you want to show in public lah ah).

Get your hair trimmed when you're back in Brunei dah. :P

Abis tia..I was having fun commenting. Haha. ;P

Ihsan said...

:D Yay! You tried the maltesers cake! :D If you found it too sweet, try it with semi-sweet or unsweetened chocolate instead. It'll be even more chocolatey, hoho, but not too manis :)

FR said...

Hi War..

Yeah.. so random! like me! ;p

Dang Ganaz this year has Cham.. Ia kesian, takut ia as she's never played with DG before...

Scared shitless, shitting myself.. sounds like a silly debate I'd start ;p The usage of both is ok I think... You have to be shitting yourself to be scared shitless, so perhaps scared shitless is a higher level of being scared. lol!!!

I have Picasa... I use it to put up pictures in the blog.

If I wait till I go back to Brunei to have my hair trimmed, that's gonna be bloody Ages...

And I'm glad you had fun commenting =)

And wow Ihsan, I didn't realise you checked my blog... Everyone was saying the Cukilit Malteasers Cake I did was ultra sweet, and I found it ultra sweet too.. So nanti, definitely NO honey me thinks... =) But thanks for that EASY recipe! =)

Anonymous said...

fets..aku pun selalu tell my hairdresser to cut my hair short..but long enuff so i can tie it up.more like an assurance that she would not cut my hair short short.but last last nya ill be like i wish i didnt cut my hair.happens all the time.

FR said...

Hi Fad!!! Wow... a first comment from you =)