Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Keep in contact

Friendster, multiply, hi5... i bet you know it all... Are you a member in any?

Sadly, I think I'm in MOST of them.. I am what my friend Bubbles would describe as a 'sheep'

Anyhow.. I'd like to think that different 'organisations' is for me to keep in touch with different circle of friends...

Friendster = Brunei friends
Facebook = Bedford friends , although lots of Bruneian friends are in that as well
Bebo = my Dundee friends
Multiply = I barely know how to use this
hi5 = I'm sure i'm a member..

etc etc..

Which ones are you on? And do you check them always?

But seriously... just checking friendster , bebo and facebook takes ALOT of my time.. because i 'hop' from one page to another and because I'm nosey, and I think I know people... I do this...

The point of this entry = nada...
I'm a saddo who has to list myself in these type of websites to 'have friends'...
Even sadder is when people compare with each other how many 'friends' they have...
I'm not THAT sad yet.. (hopefully never ;p)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love multiply! its easy once you know how..

Anonymous said...

yup i agree..multiply is easy! sanang share pics, songs, etc. and you can choose siapa yang dapat liat every entry! so neat =D awwu ah fets.. we 'sheep'!

AlaiMidget said...

awu fets, multiply siuk! shud try using it! and sanang n capat jua reply urg!

War186 said...

I only use Friendster. I've deleted everything else 'cause it's a waste of time. Lately I feel like I've to re-register into Multiply just to see pictures my friends post, you know?