Monday, December 11, 2006

Mala tagged me this

appearance:

? I wear whatever I feel like wearing and whatever is 'on top' in my wardrobe -> which then means I don't tend to 'rotate' my clothes as much... But usually with jeans, t-shirt and pair of sneakers.

Red possibly is somewhere in the ensemble. Lipbalm, hand cream available =) Scarf in the winter =)

Appearance... Possibly selekeh berabis... LOL

And OMG.. my hair.. I've got NO idea what to do with my hair.. so it's either tied back, or i've got an Alice band on..

family/home life:

I usually like to keep my family and home life private and only accessible to people I 'trust' <-- and people you trust aren't always trustworthy ;p Anyhow.. LOVE my family...

My family are so close that we intervene which each other's lives! LOL

school/work:

Still studying... Liking it... I better like it, because it's what I'm gonna have to do for the rest of my life!!!

To work ... Definitely NOT ready yet!

embarrassment:

I'm a bimbo... I'm bound to have LOTS of embarrassing moments...

travelling:

i LOVE travelling!!! But always travelled with people...
I would LOVE to try travelling on my own... Backpacking... or just a proper relaxing, spa-ing holiday... ahhh.. bliss

I need money to travel.. OR, I can look for jobs when I'm travelling to finance my stay... Hmm... If only I was THAT bit more 'braver'...

experiences:

Lots more to learn...

relationships:

I'd like to think I have a great relationship with who I bother to have a bond/link with ;p

crimes:

Oooo.... Nothing MAJOR... so nothing fun to say here ;p

honesty:

I'm brutally honest. And sadly, most people can't take that... Boo!
Honesty is good.. But I can see why sometimes its unbearable..
So, I'm now trying to tone the honesty down..

drugs/alcohol:

I hate the smell of alcohol in the environment!! I hate people who puke due to excess alcohol... But I like people under the influence of alcohol when they're friendly... Those who are scary are just that.. scary!!

death and suicide:

Everyone will eventually die!!!
Suicide - I hope no one is thinking this... If you are, Seek help!!!

materialism:

LOVE materialism... I think they look pretty (most!)... =) However, can't afford it, and when I can, doubt I'd be materalistically driven ;p Amin.

political/social attitudes:

HATE discussing it.. because i haven't got anything to say! And to think I thought I'd like to do politics in uni!

Social attitudes, I don't make friends easily. I'm one of these people who I sometimes label as 'masalah akhlak' people ;p

5 things i would do if i were a millionaire:

Eat out with the family!!! OFCOURSE!!! =)
Invest
Save..? Yea right! LOL
Ignore people who are then SUDDENLY being nice to me... Arseholes!
And... payback the govt, so I don't have to be bonded... to be FREEEEEEE....

5 bad habits:

I tend to speak my mind out always...
I can't side-park SO I get my passenger to park for me ;p
I leave my shoes in the hallway and it drives my mom crazy.
I always type ... !!! ;p
I say EXCITING and really and interesting quite a lot

5 things i hate doing:

Ironing
Cleaning flat
Studying
Watch my weight and what I eat
Running and too cardiovascular exercises

5 things i'll never do:

I'll never stop eating Mc Donald's or Starbucks
I'll never stop lying ;p
I'll never ever ...
entah... No idea what I'll never ever do..
OK.. let's hope I never do alcohol or drugs.. They do bad things...

5 things i regret doing:

I regret...
Not bringing lots more food from Brunei EVERYTIME I come back to the UK
Not 'saving' more so that I can spend more ;p
there's not a lot i do regret..

5 fave toys or things:

Cable TV!!!
Internet!!!
Heater/Aircond
Shower
Microwave
Cars
Omg.. this I can go on and on!!!

5 people this tag goes to:

Dudududu....
Anyone interested... Doesn't bother me!

No comments: